Chapter 8: Frustrated

Lizzie's POV

The next time I had opened my eyes, the sun was beaming through the windows, bouncing off the walls, making it too bright for my liking. But all I could remember too clearly was my dream from the night before with my conscience, who happened to take form into Alb-, uh Potter.

I hate dreams.

They make me go mental.

"Ugh." I groaned in my pillow.

"Ah, I see you're awake, Miss Hart." Miss Bones said as she approached me.

"Yeah, I guess." I mumbled. My eyes still adjusting to the bright light that filled the entire room.

"Well, I see your condition gave you a little warning. Don't worry. Now, every week, I want you to drop by and pick up a vile of your medication to calm down your chest. They're similar to pain relievers." She informed me as she handed me my medication.

"How long have I been out?"

"Three days. Not much, really." Madame Bones said. At that moment, I wondered whether they knew about my condition. "And if you're wondering. No, they don't know about your condition. Only Rose, so far. But I think you should talk to Miss Weasley about that topic in particular though." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion after I sighed in relief. I didn't want anyone to know. But why did Madame Bones want me to talk to Rose about it? But before I could ask, she spoke. "You've had a lot of visitors, by the way."

"Really?"

"Of course! All your friends came by. And other people, whom you didn't know. According to your friends. Miss Weasley (Rose) was persistent on leaving your side. So was that Potter boy. James, I believe his name was. And that amusing red head Weasley. Fred right? He resembles his father very much. You know, I knew his father and his twin back when I was at school. They were two years above me however. But anyway, many people came to see you dear."

"How about the other Potter boy?" I asked in a small voice.

"Al? Yes. He did. Though not as much as often as Miss Weasley, and James, of course. But, he's a good lad, though." She said. "Now, you'll be able to leave when lunch comes around. Oh, and Ms. Hart?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck with the game tomorrow." She said, before leaving me. I was confused for a moment, then remembered the big game between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. I've been out that long! I really wasn't that fond of the Ravenclaw quidditch team. Bunch of snobs, the lot of them. Their captain's a complete arse and tried to feel me up last year. Michael Windly, his name was. When the boys found out, they made his life complete hell.

When I had finally gotten out of that incredibly stupid hospital robe, and into my school robes. I headed down to the Great Hall, to join my friends for lunch. As I headed down to the Great Hall, people kept on looking at me with sad looks on their face. Well, if know one knew about my condition, then everything was fine with me.

By now, I bet the entire castle's been buzzing about the incident at the pitch 3 days ago. Gossip spread fast at Hogwarts apparently. On my journey to go and eat, I couldn't help but hear what everyone was saying. Everyone was practically buzzing about my incident.

"...That's what you heard? I heard that she fell from her broom..."

"...Rubbish! She got knocked off!..."

"...I heard she's lost a lung..."

"...I heard that someone gave her mouth to mouth..."