Chapter 37 - Orphanage

Chapter 37 - Must have been the wind

WARNING! : Some of the scenes contain some mature themes. Please skip if you feel uncomfortable. Read at your own risk ; )

His lips were pressed against hers. He was sucking it up like a ravenous beast craving for every inch of her body. He yearned for more, and he yearned for her. He placed his hands on her nape as he deepened the kiss. He can't think properly any longer, all he can think about is him and her, sharing a passionate kiss.

Solene didn't realize too soon that they were already inside an unknown room within Hyde's office. He carried her all the way to his private room, a room where he tries to calm himself whenever he's mad, whenever life was giving him more shit. It was the best way for him to tame himself.

He carefully laid her on the large king-size bed, never letting go of her lips. Little by little, his hands were already on her skin, slowly tracing every inch of it but, he wanted more. He planted small kisses on her cheeks, earlobe, and down to her neck. Her lips parted when she felt the tingling sensation burning inside her body.

They have both never felt this before, so they proceed to explore the foreign sensation.

Hyde had completely lost his mind when a soft moan escaped through her mouth. He kept planting small kisses on her body not until his hands found it's way inside her clothing, invading it with his pretty sinful hands.

She bit her lips when she felt his hands playing with her breast, and every inch of her is burning like hell. She was on the verge of running out of breath. Her breathing became heavy when she realized that his mouth was already sucking her breast, savoring it like it was his favorite food. Her soul almost escaped through her body when his hands traveled down there but he stopped when the realization hits him.

He stood up, bit his lips, then secretly licked them.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath, then shoved his hair back.

 "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I should've waited until you were ready," he said, puzzled by his actions. Her lips parted again, confused about his actions.

"A-ayos lang iyon." His chiseled jaw clenched, then looked at her with a strong desire. He wanted to continue, but he just knew that he needed to stop. She wasn't ready for it yet.

It was also the time when he realized that he was madly in love with her, indeed. He could no longer let her go.

"No, it's not. A man should not force a woman to do it. " She smiled at that, admiring every part of him.