Chapter 24: The Girl In Need Of A Hero

To be honest, This chapter isn't edited but honestly I wanted this chapter to be part of the last chapter but I couldn't since there's a word limit per chapter thanks to Wattpad's crappy rules. But yeah, Sorry I didn't edit but I wanted to get this chapter out to you all sooner rather than later.

The League of Villains

To (Y/n)'s knowledge, the League is a villain organization founded LONG after she began her thirty year hibernation and it wasn't until the last year or so that they began making earth shaking moves one after the other. They plan carefully, play the long game and apparently now is their time to strike! Why else was (Y/n) taken hostage out of nowhere? She figured the League had run out of any other options and had to strike now or else their plan for riches galore with the downfall of the Renora family would be all for naught.

She just... Did expect to be taken the way she did.

To learn the mastermind behind the plan and her brother's near assassination attempt was a title held by her sister, Nyah, on her step mother's side. Her boyfriend's brother was forced to take her hostage, despite how badly he wanted to flee the League himself. Shoto was defeated in such horrific fashion as his innards were burnt to the third degree. Is Shoto even still alive after that? All he wanted was to reunite with his brother and now he's all tangled up in this family fortune bullcrap. Sadly, (Y/n) would've came to Shoto's aid if only her life wasn't on the line and that... (Y/n) very well knew that if she were to fight, she stood absolutely no chance. Even her deeply rooted heroic values couldn't kick in, that's how hopeless the situation was and everyone is paying the price.

For moments now, (Y/n) stood beside Dabi at some abandoned warehouse as their pale blue haired leader looked her over head to toe as if she was livestock. What was he looking for anyways? A weakness? Something valuable? (Y/n) couldn't piece it together no matter how much her head wrapped around the subject...

The leader hummed with interest and stuffed his hands within his long black trenchcoat. All his weight had shifted onto one leg and he began to grimace sickly. "Tell me (Y/n)... Why are you being so cooperative?" The man asked with curiosity and (Y/n) could very well tell his curiosity was peaked just by his tone of voice alone. "The last classmate of yours we borrowed had to be chained up for a few days. But look at you, not moving a muscle."

Oh well... I guess that's why he's so curious. Wasn't Bakugou the one they kidnapped? Yeah... Bakugou definitely would need to be chained down because there's no reasoning with him. "Me being cooperative?" (Y/n) restates the question. "My life is on the line... What else can I say?"

(Y/n) peered over meekly at Dabi and he didn't like it in the slightest. That wasn't just a 'look', (Y/n) was disappointed in him. Betrayed. That is precisely what he did, betray her and his brother all in one. Guilt settled within his stomach, a feeling he's nearly forgotten in its entirety. (Y/n) isn't the last person he'd betray, but she is one of the very last and such a finding was eating at them both.

"Your life?" The blue haired man snickers. "Yeah no, you can trust us. You won't be dying on our watch," he assures with yet another one of his sickly grimaces. "I'm Tomura, Tomura Shigaraki and I wish to give you new meaning. You see, the League is something else. We want change, to destroy the fake heroes out there for a better future."

Way to steal from Stain you jackass, Dabi internally spits. You just wanna destroy heroes in general don't deny it...

"Don't care," (Y/n) spoke clearly. "Why would I join you?" She came out openly. "You killed my brother, left my boyfriend for dead, kidnapped me and next you'll kill my entire family. All you're doing is taking from me, and I see no gain. So tell me... Why should I join?" (Y/n) remained as calm as ever, yet everyone could hear the pain in her wavering voice. Her point was clear as day, there's no way in hell she'll join them, and she said it without an ounce of hope in her being.