Chapter 56

Punishment is necessary?

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

Everyone is cherished by their parents,
It is matter of luck to be cherished by your spouse....
__________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

"Bu-but I..never cooked mutton before, I never even ate it!" Shahnoor said looking at Shahzaib with wide eyes.

"It doesn't matter baccha, now you have to do everything that you haven't done yet. You needed to be my good wife na~" Shahzaib said in a sarcastic tone while cupping Shahnoor's face.

"Shahzaib beta, please don't do this. She'll ruin all this mutton." Mrs. Jameela said, worrying about her favorite mutton.

"Don't worry aunty, I know my wife very well knew that if she will ruin it than she have to face the consequences. Right baccha?" Shahzaib said, looking in shahnoor's scared eyes.

"Pl-please, do-don't do this.. I.. I really don't know ho-how to cook it." Shahnoor said with pleading eyes.

"Shahzaib, you lost your mind! How will she be able to cook 9kgs of mutton all alone?" Mr. Raees said with disappointment.

"She will have to cook it uncle! Please you stay away from our matters." Shahzaib said, trying to be polite as much as possible.

"Go to room, I am coming." Shahzaib said looking at shahnoor, who continuously kept crying.

Shahnoor knew that there's no point of talking to him right now, so she silently walked away. Coming into her room, she removed her abaya and sat on the bed. After some 10 minutes, Shahzaib came in the room and directly walked towards her.

"Here." Shahzaib said removing an iPhone the latest version, covering with a matte black finish case.

Shahnoor look at it through her blurry vision than look at him. Shahzaib sighed and took a hold of her hand than kept the phone on it.

"Its for you baccha, do not lose it. I have saved my number and some other important numbers in it. Note the important thing that whenever I call, you need to answer it. Got it?" Shahzaib asked, showing his index finger as if he is talking to a small kid.

"Bu-but this is re-really expensive, you can gi-give me my old phone from my house." shahnoor said.

"First of all stop crying baccha," Shahzaib said, getting closer to her as he cupped her small face into his warm large hands.

"And yes it is expensive, so you have to take care of it. Alhamdulillah I may have wealth with Allah's mercy but you know na, Allah doesn't like the one who wastes money. But this morning, when I saw this phone, I had this feeling to buy it for you. As your husband, I needed to make you feel happy as well." Shahzaib said with a light smile and deep piercing gaze, making her cheeks heat up with such gesture of his.

"I..don't need it, why did you waste your money?" Shahnoor said, feeling all that butterflies in her stomach as Shahzaib kept coming closer.

Her small frame is glued with his tall masculine one, making her internals swirl in odd sensation. He is holding her face with both of his hands, pulling her closer as she stood on her tiptoes while clutching the phone in her hand.

"I work for you, I earn for you as that means if I spent my money on you than it is no waste. My everything is for you, you are my wife, my responsibility. Now don't ask much questions cause you have to do a lot of work, wash your face and go to the kitchen." Shahzaib said while planting a butterfly kiss on Shahnoor's nose.