Synopsis

You've got to love yourself. You've got to wake up before dawn and watch the sky transform itself into a beautiful shade of pink and listen to the birds come alive.

You've got to bake warm treats every weekend and eat them when it rains, no you gotta dance in that very same rain and never let the sky falling feel as if it's the end of the world.

You have to do that stuff that makes your heart pound, your smile become mesmerizing, your eyes glow with excitement. You just have to do it. No matter whether that's singing or dancing or painting or writing. Do it.

If it's laughing with friends, if it's sex, if it's running inside an abandoned building. Do it.

Do it as often as you can.

Because that is what life is about. Creating as many passionate, happy moments as possible.

Finding those things that make you grin, that make your eyes glow, your heart speed.

And then suddenly it was him.

It was him that was making my heart speed, my eyes glow, my smile bright. It was him that I was offering to bring the stars too if he needed them. It was him that I wanted to wrap up inside my warmth and make his coldness slightly more bearable.

It was him.

It was in him that I saw magic. In his eyes. Dirty, dark, beautiful magic.

But because it was him, there came many complications.

The main one being...

That I had just agreed to be his brother's girlfriend.