Chapter 9: T-Bone Junction

Y/N POV

After the Vault Hunters killed Dr Ned, I used my teleporter to get away. However I didn't exactly know where to go exactly, so for the time being I found myself wandering Jakobs Cove. I had no reason to leave after all.

I visited an Ammo Dump and replenished my supply when my Echo went off. I answered it and noticed that it was my father General Alfonso Knoxx who was speaking. I listened closely to what he was saying.

"Hey Y/N. I have good news. After your mothers death Atlas has dispatched me to Pandora to get things back in order. I'm sending you the coordinates for our Armory Depot, come here as soon as you can."

I looked at the coordinates sent to me and grumbled a bit. The Armory was located in an area called Road's End. The major problem there was that the closest Fast-Travel machine was at a place called T-Bone Junction. I suppose I'd have to go there and drive the rest of the way.

I went to the Jakobs Cove Fast-Travel and skimmed through the menu until I saw T-Bone Junction. I pressed travel and just like that in a few seconds I was there!

I exited the Fast-Travel building and looked around. My eyes landed on a mechanics called Scooter's which was opposite. I shrugged to myself, I guess that would be the best first place to look for a car.

I crossed the road and entered the mechanics. I instantly saw a very, dirty and greasy man asleep in a chair opposite. I assumed this was Scooter and decided to wake him up so I could ask about the car.

I walked over to the man and reluctantly poke him in the face. I say "Hey." He doesn't move and continues snoring loudly. I poke him again and say "Buddy? Hey. I'm talking to you." Still he continue snoring.

Now I was beginning to get angry so I slapped him right around the face. He sprung upwards yelling "I'm awake! I'm awake!" He noticed me  and said "Hey welcome to Scooter's!"

Image of Scooter's Intro:

I wasn't in the mood so I responded "Enough small talk, I need a car

I wasn't in the mood so I responded "Enough small talk, I need a car. I assume your the person to provide me with that." Scooter yawned before saying "Yeah man. I've got a monster over there if you want it!"

I turned around and saw two Monsters, they were big cars but very durable. I noticed that one of the Monsters was missing most of it's parts but the other one was completely ready for use. So of course I chose that one and left the other one for whomever came in next.

Image of the Monster:

I drove out of Scooter's as I heard him yelling his catchphrase "Catch a Ride!" I drove out of T-Bone Junction and now found myself on the highway, travelling to Road's End where the Crimson Lance Depot was located

I went through a gate which meant I was now on the Crimson Tollway. I was somewhat relieved as the Probes that dotted the highway recognized me and didn't open fire.  Eventually I arrived at a Lance Roadblock.

I was ordered to stop and I noticed a Crimson Lance Soldier approaching. I saw his armor and my eyes widened. This was a Crimson Lance Shock trooper which meant Atlas was definitely bringing out the big guns now.

Image of a Crimson Lance Shock Trooper:

The soldier approached and began speaking "Halt

The soldier approached and began speaking "Halt. This area is off limits to civilians. Turn back now or face immediate termination." I responded "I'm sorry but I do believe you don't know who I am."

The Shock Trooper answered that "Hold up. I'm calling my superior. Since you won't listen to me." He radioed it in and soon was saw another soldier approaching, this one was another Shock Trooper however this one was a badass.

Image of a Badass Lance Shock Trooper:

This Shock Trooper asked "What's the problem?" The one from before answered "This man refuses to vacate the premises he claims we should know who he is

This Shock Trooper asked "What's the problem?" The one from before answered "This man refuses to vacate the premises he claims we should know who he is." The Badass Shock Trooper looked at me and sighed.

"Corporal. This is Colonel Knoxx. He's authorized to come through here." He turned to me and apologized "I'm sorry Colonel. He's still a bit green, Sorry for the inconvenience." I responded with "It's no problem."

With that out of the way, the soldiers lowered the roadblock and I passed right through with no further problems. I resumed on my way to the Armory and to meet with my father.

The Crimson Lance was back!

Author's Note: Here's Chapter 9 and the beginning of the Secret Armory of General Knoxx segment. I really hope you enjoyed and as always, thank you for reading.