Chapter 13: Viva La Robolution!

Y/N POV

After the little run-in with Hyperion's Recon Team. Things seemingly returned to normal around the Crimson Enclave, the only threats were the same Bandit attacks or the occasional Skag pack wandering into the area.

The only annoying thing was that every time this happened. One of the Crimson Lance Soldiers would come and tell me about it and I would have to deal with it. Which I hated because the soldiers were more than capable of dealing with the attackers themselves.

Of course then there was today.

It started out like any other day, I was sat in my office, grieving about my parents dying and being abandoned on Pandora by my superiors when a soldier comes crashing through the door exclaiming. "Colonel! We're under attack by Bandits again!"

This time I was too fed up as I said "Honestly? Why are you bringing this to me? You are more than capable of dealing with this yourself." The soldier stammered "B-but sir. These ones are different."

I gave him a quizzical look before asking "How so?" He responded "Well for starters they are all wearing an orange or yellow color pattern, they have these tubes with what looks like their brains sticking out of their heads and to top it all off. Their accompanied by what look like Hyperion soldiers with the same tubes and even hostile Claptraps with red eyes who seem to be the leaders."

I just looked confused as I asked "Wait what? Your serious aren't you." He nodded before I sighed and stood up. I followed him out of the door. We wandered through the building until we exited out of the garage and my eyes widened.

He was right. The Bandits did look different, I don't know how but they seemed more like cyborgs than people now. However much like a Bandit clan they were accompanied by Psychos who seemed to be the same.

Images of some Bandit-Traps and a Psycho-Trap:

I didn't let this confusion stop me for long as I pulled out my pistol which I named Knoxx's Gold and began to shoot at the Bandits

I didn't let this confusion stop me for long as I pulled out my pistol which I named Knoxx's Gold and began to shoot at the Bandits. Honestly I don't know what the big deal was as they seemed like the ordinary Bandits that would attack on a regular basis.