1

lee minho sat at his lunch table, surrounded by his friends chan, changbin, hyunjin, felix, seungmin, and jeongin. he angrily glared at the lonely boy sitting at the table in the back of the cafeteria.

"minho stop fucking glaring at the new kid." chan scolded his friend knowing he wouldn't listen.

"cmon hyung, he moved here like a week ago. leave the new kid alone." felix chimes in, hoping to get his hyungs attention.

"just leave me alone, damn." minho says as he stands up, walking off to the bathroom. he angrily slams the bathroom door open and stands at the sink to calm down. "so goddamn annoying. everyone." he mumbles to himself.

a couple minutes later, the bathroom door opens and the new boy enters. han jisung, the lonely new kid. normally everyone wants to befriend the new kid. but han jisung was just...invisible.

minho studied his chubby cheeks and horrible posture. his eyes trailed to his blue hair and dark eyes. they traveled down to his lips, they were shaped like a heart. not to mention how cute his nose is- no minho.

jisung on the other hand, was stunned. he has never seen anyone as beautiful as the boy standing before him. his face was sculpted by the gods, it was perfect. even his nose was just the right amount of sharp, accompanied by a beauty mark. and his eyes, although angry, still sparkled so beautifully. suddenly, jisung was feeling insecure.

"what the hell do you want?" minho angrily snapped at the small boy. jisung visibly flinched and ran out of the bathroom. he ran all the way to the abandoned part of the school, which he found peaceful. he couched down against the lockers and began to cry.

"i'm sorry mom. i'll be strong for you. no more tears." he whispered to himself, wiping his face. he quickly got up and walked to his next class.

minho on the other hand, was left stunned. did i scare him? the thought put a bad feeling in his tummy, which he covered with anger. good. he should be scared. i hate him.

minho exited the bathroom and rejoined his friends at the lunch table.

"hey, sorry if we upset you or anything. you good?" chan apologizes to him as he sits down.

"yeah i'm good. it's fine hyung." minho sighed as he laid his head on the table.

as jisung was walking through the halls, he feels two hands grab him and drag him back to the abandoned part of the school.

"so you're the new kid huh?" a tall boy with dark hair asked. he looks to the sides to see two blonde boys, one having dark brown roots.

"y-yes." jisung was shaking in fear, not knowing what would happen to him.

"han jisung right?"

"y-yes."

with that, the tall boy punched jisung in the stomach. jisung doubled over in pain, only being held up by the two blonde boys holding his arms.

the bell rang and the two boys dropped the smaller. the tall boy kicked him in the stomach once before running off to class.

jisung laid there in the dark hallway, unable to get up. he wanted nothing more in that moment than to disappear. he wished to be with his mother, he missed her.

"i miss you mom. why'd you leave?" jisung started crying, balling up into fetal position. i miss you. so much. how could you leave me mom? you left me to suffer. i should join you soon huh? i really miss you mom.

meanwhile lee minho was sitting in class, not paying attention as the teacher took attendance. that is, until he heard a specific name called that just made his blood boil.

"han jisung? has anyone seen jisung?" mr. park called out and the classroom remained quiet.

where could he be? why do you care minho? he could be dead for all i care, he's better off that way.

after school, minho walks home with his friends, they all decided they would come over today. when he walks through the door, he's greeted by his parents in the living room.

lee minhos family was very wealthy, which is why he's careful with who he becomes friends, and is only friends with the other rich kids he grew up with.

minhos parents weren't always there, due to business, but they were certainly the most loving and accepting people you'll ever meet.

"hello boys!" mrs. lee gets up to hug all her babies, as she likes to call them. "will you be staying for dinner?"

"can we mom?!" jeongin says enthusiastically, causing mrs. and mr. lee to laugh.

"of course boys! i'll make some tteokbokki!"

"thanks mom!" all the boys cheered in unison as mrs. lee kissed them on top of their heads.

jisung, however, took his time getting home. and as soon as he did, he was met with a hand hitting his face.

"you weren't in class today?"

"i'm sorry dad, i just really wasn't feeling well." he said quietly, looking down.

"i don't give a shit boy! you're such a disappointment, you're the reason your mother killed herself!"

every day since his mother's suicide last year, jisungs father has made sure to remind him it was his fault that the woman he loved is now dead.

"it won't happen again i promise dad." he said quietly, yet quickly. he got another slap to the face.

"it better not boy. now go to your room." his father pushed him and he quickly made his way up the stairs. jisungs father was a businessman, he worked for lee minhos parents. he was a highly respected employee at star co. and had a very high position.

jisung quietly shut his door, locking it. he walked over to his bathroom and locked the door. he crouched down and started crying. eventually he couldn't take it anymore, and reached into his cabinet for his blade.

he pulled up the sleeves to his hoodie and started cutting his wrists, all the way up his arms. when he ran out of space, he decided it wasn't enough and pulled his pants down. he started cutting his hips and thighs. once he filled every empty space there too, he laid on the floor. feeling cold and empty.

he quickly got up and cleaned any blood, covering back up. then, he waits for his father to go to bed so he can have at least one meal today.

a/n: i'm back with another one ✌️😝