1.0

"Quiet him down, Yaxley!" A gruff voice snapped in the middle of the night. Yaxley grunted, shoving his wand deeper into the older man's throat, silencing his cries. A car passed, its lights shining through the windows as all of the figures froze in place. Yaxley jerked the man's face towards his, sneering down at him.

"Where's the boy?"

"I don't know! He..he hasn't come through here! Please believe me!" The man cried as he pleaded for his life. Yaxley shook him a bit more as I watched quietly on the stairwell. My arms leaned on my knees, criss crossing them and tapping my wand against my knuckles. I glanced to the side to see a figure come out of the shadows.

"What's taking so long? Yaxley? Fucks sake, he's still alive?!" The man whimpered at hearing his fate. Yaxley snorted, throwing the man to the floor and pointed his wand at him.

"Avada Kedavra!" A sharp green bolt shot out instantly killing the man. His body stiffened, his mouth and eyes open wide. Yaxley brushed his dark coat a bit, flicking off a speck of dust. "He wouldn't give me any information. Stupid git." He ran a hand through his silver hair, sneering at the dead body. The other man sighed looking my way.

"Did you find anything?" He asked, raising a slight eyebrow.

"No. Other than old books and worthless possessions, nothing that even suggests he knew the boy." I said, standing up and walking down the rickety steps. The man rubbed his dark beard before throwing his hands up.

"False lead. Yaxley clean up." Yaxley grumbled some obscenities as the man and I made our way to the back door. The home had been completely demolished from the inside as a familiar spell roared up to the sky from Yaxley's wand. I looked up towards the darkening skies seeing a familiar image soar through the clouds.

Morsmordre

The Dark Mark. I watched as a colossal sized skull protruded from the clouds, lightning illuminating the face as a snake slid out of its mouth like a tongue. I watched in silence until I felt a hand on my shoulder. The man was watching me, a sly smile on his lips. Antonin Dolohov, a revered Death Eater and duelist, had been watching my every move as he tapped my shoulder a few more times before letting go of it.

"Let's go."

"Yes father." 

a/n: hello! Welcome to my book, Orion's Belt. I was inspired by the song, Orion's Belt by Sabrina Claudio for this entire book and it was something that I was working alongside The Nora Series. I hope you enjoy it :) <3