1.15

The rest of the trip was exhausting. It was mostly Pansy and Daphne dragging everyone around through the only open stores, occupied and owned by only Death Eaters. It was almost uncomfortable feeling the piercing glares and stares from non Death Eaters as they passed by us however the rest of the group seemed to bask in it. Except for Draco. He looked just as uncomfortable.

We had stopped outside of a store, everyone talking to each other as I looked behind my shoulder. A man was watching us, flipping a coin in the air and catching it in a repeating fashion. He had unruly brown hair pulled in a lazy ponytail with tattered clothing and a red scarf wrapped around his neck. Another man joined him as my body went cold.

Fenrir Greyback.

A werewolf with a dark history. He had killed multiple Muggle families and was known for his savage killings without a wand. His lips spread over his sharp yellow teeth as the two men started to walk towards us. Draco also notified, immediately peeling himself away from the wall and taking a step to be near me. Greyback smirked as the group quieted, a gasp going between the girls.

"Hello little poppet." Greyback sneered towards me, his eyes running up and down my figure. I cringed, taking a step back from him almost bumping into Draco. He placed a firm hand against the small of my back, slightly hovering it without touching me. Greyback's eyes slowly moved over each of us. "Having a little party with your friends? I'm offended I wasn't invited."

"Sorry, no dogs allowed." I firmly stated watching him immediately glare at me, snarling. He took a menancing step forward but was stopped by the other man's hand. He smirked at me.

"Now, now settle down Fenrir. You certainly do have Dolohov's sharp tongue. Scabior, at your service." He bowed his head sarcastically, smiling slyly at me. Scabior's eyes slowly moved over to Draco, smirking. "Well, well. A Malfoy as well, eh? How's that pathetic father of yours?"

"Don't speak about him like that!" Draco snapped, taking a step towards Scabior but I stopped him seeing Fenrir lunge slightly at Draco. Blaise had come up behind Draco placing a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"What do you want?" I said looking between Scabior and Fenrir. Scabior snickered at Draco's anger before looking back at me.

"We've found the boy. And the Dark Lord asks that you come with us." I frowned. Scabior shrugged, a playful smile on his lips. "Maybe he wants to see if you're up for it. I would consider it an honor." I glanced at Fenrir who had a devilish smile now on his lips than back at Scabior. He tapped his broken watch, beckoning me over.

"Come, come. I'd rather not tell the Dark Lord that the reason we didn't catch the boy was because of your little play date." He beckoned me over again as I let out a shaky breath. I took a step forward, stopping when I felt Draco's fingers around my wrist. I looked back at him seeing a slight panic in his eyes. I smiled slightly at him, patting his hand as he slowly let go.

"I'll see you back at the Manor." He clenched his jaw tight, eyeing Greyback and Scabior before looking at me. He nodded rigidly as I smiled again feeling Scabior's hand and arm wrap around my shoulders.

"Good girl." He whispered in my ear, snickering as the 3 of us apparated in black smoke.

.

We landed near the edge of a forest. I blinked slowly coming face to face with a red headed boy, my age. His eyes widened seeing me as he slowly looked between the 3 of us. More men apparated surrounding the area. The boy slowly backed away, scrambling up the hill towards a girl and another boy. The other boys eyes bore into mine as I gasped.

Harry Potter.

The 3 started to bolt into the forest as Scabior sighed.

"Well don't just stand there. Snatch 'em!" The snatchers and Fenrir started running after them as Scabior patted my back. "Don't let me down, Dolohov." He smirked, breaking into a run after them. I gritted my teeth sliding my wand out and pointing it towards my feet. My boots morphed into sneakers as I ran after Scabior.

My heart pounded in my ears as I could feel the cold heat hit my throat as I gulped in a breath. Merlin, I was out of shape. I frowned as I forced my feet to continue on. I could hear the sounds of spells whizzing past my body as I saw a few Snatchers fly back from an exploding force on the ground. I veered around Greyback who had fallen to the ground as the trio split up. I gripped my wand a bit harder as I ran after the red head boy. He was bloody fast. He turned slightly firing a spell as I ducked from the impact, making a tree limb fall loudly behind me. I pumped my arms beside me before shooting out a snaring spell at him. A length of chains whipped out tying themselves around his legs sending him down with a loud thud. I slowed down, breathing heavily as I pushed aside my hair thag stuck to my sweaty forehead.

"Fucks sake.." I breathed out watching him struggle as I waved over a Snatcher. I looked down at the boy, a wince of pain stinging in my chest. What was I doing? I looked over seeing a gruff Snatcher walking over. "Don't hurt him." I hissed before breaking out into a run again towards the loud noises deeper in the forest.

I saw a few other Snatchers climbing over tree trunks as I saw the girl slow down in the middle of the clearing. I slid down the hill coming up behind her as she whipped towards me. Her brown hair was jostled by the chase as she took a step away from me. Her brown eyes widened holding her wand up to me. I recognized her from the papers.

Hermione Granger, a mudblood.

"Don't." I warned her but she started to fire spells quickly my way. I rebounded most of them until I felt a sharp pain in my side. I gasped, stumbling back a bit to feel a warmth through my shirt. I looked down seeing blood start to seep through my blouse and vest. I gritted my teeth, glaring at her. "This was new.."

One hand held my side as I gripped my wand tightly, shooting spells her way. They were quicker than hers. It looked like she was having issues rebounding them until she threw a spell towards the ground, dirt flying up my way. I whipped it away with a spell seeing her scramble up the hill towards Harry. I let out a grunt following after her.

As I got up the small clearing I saw her speaking to Harry, her wand pointed at his face. They both turned to me as I saw Harry's face distorting. I blinked in confusion until I heard the familiar feet of Scabior and the others. I looked up to see the Snatchers grab Hermione and Harry. Greyback held Harry's face in his hands looking him over while Scabior held Hermione. He glanced my way seeing my bleeding side as he smirked.

"Nicely done, Dolohov."

"Piss off." I hissed, wincing at the searing pain. I started to cast a healing spell on my side finally feeling it numb up a bit.

"What's your name?" Greyback hissed at Harry.

"Dudley." He rasped out as I glanced at him. Hermione had also whispered out a fake name as I frowned. The Snatchers wouldn't be that dull right? Oh wait, they were. The red head was seething against his hold as Scabior played with Hermione's hair. I walked up to him slapping his hand away from her. He looked at me curiously before smirking, stepping away.

"Don't tell me you have sympathy for her? Oh right, you're both halfbloods." I narrowed my eyes at Scabior sticking my wand into his throat. The Snatchers froze even Greyback ready to fight. Scabior raised his hands in the air, his eyes wide.

"I'm not in the fucking mood anymore, Scabior." I snapped, narrowing my eyes towards the thief. He smirked as I slowly lowered my wand away from him. He turned away from me walking towards Harry as I glanced at Hermione. She looked at me in confusion, lips opening to mouth a phrase.

You know?

I gave her a curt nod turning away from her to watch Scabior. He was pushing away Harry's hair as he gasped slightly.

"Change of plans. Instead of taking the lot to the Ministry..we're going back to the Manor." My gut dropped.

They knew.