1.18

I truly was lucky that Bellatrix didn't kill me at dinner. She was more so outraged that Harry and the others had escaped and with the sword. No thanks to Wormtail. I watched in silence as he moaned on the floor of the dining room, withering in pain. Bellatrix let out a heavy sigh pushing her hair back with her good hand before shooting a glare my way. I raised an eyebrow at her, my arms crossed over my chest while I sat at the table. She stalked her way towards me, her broken wrist bounded in bandages as she flicked a knife out of her sleeve.

"Bella.." Narcissa whispered but Bellatrix silenced her with a hiss. She placed the sharp end of the dagger against my throat as I felt the sharpness nick my skin. I narrowed my eyes at her as she snickered at me.

"I should slit your throat for what you did to me.."

"What's stopping you then?" I challenged her, glaring into her eyes. She let out a breath leaning towards my ear.

"I see the way you look at my little nephew, Draco..I want to see your hurt face when he never, ever chooses..you." I narrowed my eyes at her as she laughed removing the dagger but instead flicking it swiftly against my cheek. I hissed feeling the sting of the blade than the warmth of my blood trickling down my cheek. I watched her, quietly seething in my chair as I brushed away the blood with the back of my sleeve. She went to sit beside Narcissa licking the blood from her dagger. The doors opened as Lucius and Draco walked in. Lucius walked straight over to the other side of Narcissa while Draco paused slightly beside my chair. I didn't look at him, instead keeping my eyes on Bellatrix.

"What happened to your cheek?" He asked, slowly sitting down beside me. I clenched my jaws tight as Bellatrix snickered my way. He glanced away from me towards his aunt then back at me.

"It's nothing." I muttered.

"It's obviously not. You're bleeding." He reached over but I stopped his hand, staring wide eyed at him. I pushed his hand away seeing the confusion in his eyes as I turned away from him.

"Don't." I whispered. Food appeared on our plates as we all quietly ate. The sting of my cuts made me wince when I touched them, especially the one around my neck. I glanced up at Lucius, seeing his sunken eyes and bruised chin. He really wasn't the man that I had seen in the Daily Prophet from a couple years ago.

"So Draco. Have you been thinking of your wedding yet?" Bellatrix said, a little too joyfully. Draco stiffened slightly at the question while I quietly placed the piece of meat in my mouth. Draco played with his food, a frown settled on his lips.

"No. I've been trying not to off myself more so than anything." He replied darkly.

"Draco!" Narcissa gasped, her fork clattering against her plate. I eyed Draco, seeing the strain on his forehead and his neck. "Don't say such nonsense!"

"Like you actually care.." Draco muttered under his breath as he slouched a bit in his seat. Bellatrix pouted, acting sad, while spinning her spoon around her finger.

"But that Parkinson girl is sooo good for you, Draco. I wouldn't understand why you wouldn't want to spend the rest of your life with her. She comes from a great family, right Chloe?" She said sarcastically. I looked at Bellatrix, her lips curling over her teeth, while Draco looked at me as well. I looked at him, seeing the pain and anger in his eyes before I let out a slow breath.

"This doesn't concern me, LeStrange."

"Oh but it does! You must feel someway about it." She egged on.

"Bella.." Narcissa warned, glancing between me and her.

"I don't. I'm quite indifferent to it. I'm sure Malfoy sees more in her than I do."

"Yes yes but how do you feel?" She continued as I felt one hand bunch into a fist in my lap. Draco opened his mouth to say something when Lucius pounded a fist onto the table, making everhthing rattle.

"Will you just shut up, Bellatrix?! It's bad enough to be dining with a filthy halfblood but on top of that to continue to hear your obnoxious voice! I will demand silence!" Narcissa looked in fear towards her husband as I narrowed my eyes slightly at Lucius.

"Filthy.." I chuckled softly. I stood up from the table glaring at Lucius. "I seem to have lost my appetite. Having to dine with a low pure blood as yourself." Lucius glared up at me standing up slowly.

"You watch your mouth, halfblood." He snarled. Draco stood up, surprising me by pushing me behind him. He grasped me by the arm, narrowing his eyes at his father.

"Her name is Chloe." He hissed, dragging me out of the dining room as his father's taunts and shouts echoed behind us. He walked swiftly up towards his room pushing me inside and locking the door behind us. I jerked my arm away from his grip, rubbing it slightly.

"What the actual fuck, Malfoy." I said, glaring at him. Not only had he trapped me in his room, I was more shocked that he had called me by my first name. He turned around slowly, his grey eyes darkening in the dimness of the room. He was silent as I let out an angry huff walking past him to the door. "You bring me in here to continue what your father started? Or are you here to rub it in my face that I'm an orphan? Or is it-"

"Just shut up." He growled out, placing both of his hands roughly around my face and pulling me towards him. My eyes widened as he crashed his cold lips against mine. He held my face tightly in his grip as I broke away to gasp sharply for some air.

"Malfoy.."

"Shut up, please." He whispered pressing his lips against mine again, rubbing a hand through my hair and tucking it against the back of my neck keeping me in place. I gripped the front of his shirt, clenching it roughly as he pushed my body against the wall. His tongue lapped against my lips, asking for permission, as I slowly parted mine feeling his warm tongue playing against mine.

This was wrong. Everything was wrong. He was a pure blood. I was a halfblood. He hated me. I hated him. He wasn't mine. I wasn't his. This was wrong..wrong..wrong..

No. No..No, this was right. Absolutely, irrevocable, right. And it felt so fucking good.