1.30

Dinner was chaotic especially for Draco. Dimitri and Dimitri's younger brother, Vlad, had been drilling Draco for at least a good hour on what he did. He explained he was from a very wealthy family in London and that they had nothing to worry about. They definitely did not believe him. Anya was sitting in my lap, making a small flower bracelet as I picked on the last of the desert that Katya had made. Draco let out an exhausted sigh, leaning back into the leather chair as he glared at Dimitri.

"Clover, this boy didn't even finish school! And you expect me to like him?!" I sighed, frowning at Dimitri.

"Come on, Dimitri. Let's face it, none of us finished school." Dimitri frowned even more, glaring at Draco. Anya held up the finished bracelet, smiling widely at me. "Is this for me, Anya?" I smiled down at the girl, nuzzling her head as she giggled shaking her head. She motioned for me to lean closer as I did. She leaned up, whispering into my ear.

"For him." She timidly pointed at Draco as my eyes widened.

"Are you sure? He's a very grumpy man."

"Who'se grumpy?" Draco snapped as I laughed leaning back against the chair.

"Anya?" I looked down at the girl as she nervously lifted the small white flower bracelet she had made. "What do you ask him?" She looked at me as I gave her a reassuring smile before she looked back over towards Draco. She slowly held up the bracelet for him.

"F..for...y..you.." she whispered. Draco raised an eyebrow at her looking between her and the bracelet. He snorted.

"As if I'd wear something so childish and -" he paused as I lifted my wrist a bit for him to see that I was wearing the exact same bracelet. He clenched his jaw tight together before grumbling and jutting his wrist out towards Anya. He looked away, eyes slightly narrowed as Anya gasped with delight. She carefully placed it around his wrist, her fingers barely able to tie it.

"Let me help you, sweetie." I whispered as I placed my hands over hers helping her tie the knot. She giggled as she finished admiring her work. I looked up at Draco to see him watching me, his lips in a hard line as if he were dissecting the moment. I smiled at him slightly while looking at the clock that was hanging above the main door.

"We should go. It's getting late."

"Aw already? Why don't you just stay the night, Clover? It's getting dark." I shook my head at Katya's offer and smiled.

"Thank you for the offer but we can't. Draco's got some business to attend to in the morning." He scoffed beside me as I stood up, setting Anya down in the ground. I crouched down, hugging her as Draco got up as well to grab our things.

"Thank you for the beautiful bracelet and crown. I'll always cherish them." Anya smiled brightly my way giving me a tight hug.

"Do you think I can give Draco a hug?" She whispered in my ear. I giggled, nodding.

"Go ahead." I stood back up as she timidly made her way towards Draco. I said my goodbyes to Dimitri and Vlad as they both patted my shoulders.

"Look after yourself, Clover. Come visit us when you get the chance."

"I will, thank you." I smiled as I gave them both big hugs. They returned them as I finally made my way over to Katya. I hugged the frail woman a bit tighter than the rest of them. "Thank you, Babushka. Tonight was amazing." I felt Katya hug me tightly, patting my back.

"You're always welcome, little Chloe. You know you are always welcome here." I smiled, pulling away as I felt a few tears spring up to my eyes. I wiped them away, laughing slightly.

"What are you doing?" I heard Draco say behind me. I looked over to see Anya holding her hands up to him as he took a step away from her, visibly uncomfortable. "I don't do hugs."

"Oh come on, puny man. You say you're a man when you can't even give a little girl a hug? HAH!" Dimitri bellowed making Draco shoot him a glare. He let out a grunt, looking at me for help. I shrugged, taking my coat and scarf from him as I placed it on.

"You're not gonna let a little girl bully you, right?" I teased, smirking towards him. He glared at me this time before sighing. He looked down at Anya, crinkling his nose.

"You can hug my leg. I won't pick you up. You're not a baby anymore." He snapped. Anya smiled big hugging one of his legs tightly. His whole body went rigid as everyone laughed at his reaction. After about a minute, he peeled her off of him. "Okay, okay. Off." He ordered as he smoothed down his pant leg. I smiled, lacing my fingers with his as he shot me an annoyed look.

"We'll be off. I'll write to you Katya."

"Goodbye Clover!" They all said in unison as we ducked outside into the night. I shivered as we walked down the cement pathway.

"I can't believe that Muggle hugged me..with her filthy hands..fuck.." Draco grumbled as I squeezed his hands.

"They're no different than you and I, Malfoy." He rolled his eyes.

"I should've turned both of those baboons into cows! Now we'll see who's laughing!" Draco said defiantly as I laughed slightly.

"Whatever makes you feel better." He smirked my way. We were walking past the pier as Draco gave me a quizzical look.

"Uh, Clover maybe you had too much to eat but we just passed-"

"We're not taking the ferry home, Malfoy." I smirked, ignoring his look. I glanced behind my back making sure no one was watching as I held his hand tightly.

"Then how the fuck-"

Pop!

We apparated back into London, standing right in the courtyard of the Malfoy Manor. I let go of Draco's hand already creeping up to the door as he looked at me with a mixture of anger and confusion.

"You..made me...we could've apparated?!" He roared as I laughed loudly. I squealed as he came charging for me as I bolted into the home and up the stairs. "Come here!" I laughed even more sprinting towards my bedroom door, seeing him scramble up the stairs.

"Goodnight Malfoy!" I smirked at him before slamming the door shut and locking it.

"Open the bloody door, Dolohov! I'm gonna kill you!" He banged on the door as I giggled.

"Sorry! Closed for the night!!" I could hear him mumble something, sneering at the closed door.

"You better watch yourself tomorrow..." I listened to his fading footsteps than the slamming of his door as I grinned to myself.

Gotcha Malfoy.