1.45

I awoke in the middle of a flower field again. I sat up glancing all around me. I looked down at my hands seeing my blood stained hands as I frowned. Wasnt the afterlife suppose to be pure?

"It's because you're not there yet." I looked up to see my mother smiling at me. I smiled as I ran up to her.

"Mum!" She hugged me tightly, stroking my hair.

"Darling." I sighed happily as I pulled away from her. I gasped seeing father and Tonks walking up towards me. They looked much happier as father placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm proud of you, Clover. We all are."

"Father.." he smiled gently at me, wrapping an arm around my mother's waist.

"Tonks.." I breathed out as I hugged her tightly. She smiled, squeezing me. She pulled away, stroking my cheek.

"You're not meant for this life yet, Chloe." She said softly. I raised an eyebrow looking at my mother and father. My mother nodded her head, taking my hands tightly in hers.

"You deserve happiness as well, Clover."

"But..I want to be here with you!" My father shook his head, placing his hand on top of ours.

"You belong with Draco. With Andromeda. With the living." Tonks also placed her hand on top, smiling.

"With Teddy." She whispered as I felt tears spring to my eyes.

"B..but.."

"The stone that Theo gave you is the resurrection stone. You have it right there." My mother motioned with her head towards my chest. "It lives within you now..and will grant you your life back as long as you'd like to continue on."

"Mum.." She smiled at me squeezing my hands.

"It's your choice, darling." I blinked at each of them, each one of them smiling at me. I let in a slow breath as I closed my eyes.

"We will always be here watching over you, our little Clover." My mother whispered as she leaned forward kissing my forehead.

"Don't leave me.." I whispered.

"Never."