1.26

this chapter contains some sexual content. please read at your own discretion!!

"Chloe? Chloe?" I felt hands shaking me slightly as I groaned, digging my face into the warmth of the blanket. A low chuckle vibrated around me as I slowly opened my eyes. Was it just a dream? I tried to sit up knocking my forehead against something hard as I grunted, holding my forehead. "Fucks sake Dolohov." I froze glancing up to see Draco holding his chin. He glared down at me as I blinked in surprise at him. My cheeks instantly heated up.

"You...I...your bed..." I squeaked as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"You don't remember?" My eyes widened as a smirk settled on his lips. He leaned over me, wrapping an arm around my waist. "You don't remember the good time we had last night?" His lips were brushing against mine, his grey eyes staring deeply into mine. I immediately pushed him away scrambling out of the bed as I pushed myself against the wall, staring wide eyed at him. He was laughing sitting up on the bed. "Relax, Dolohov. You slept here for most of the day. That's all."

"You..asshole. What time is it?"

"Around 7:40?" I relaxed against the wall, sighing until it hit me. The stiffness and stinging sensation that ran through my left arm. I looked down at the reddened scars wincing. Draco got off the bed in a fluid motion reaching me in seconds. He looked at me in worry.

"Come on, we need to properly get it bandaged." I nodded as I followed after him towards the bathroom. I watched as he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt testing the sink water to get the right temperature. His hair was toddled and his shirt was blood stained. His face was deep in concentration as he glanced up at me through the mirror. He smirked at me, winking. "You're gonna start drooling if you keep it up." I frowned at him as he motioned me over. He gently cupped my arm bringing it towards the water. I winced at the heat of the water as it hit my arm. Draco gently cupped the water and spread it over my arm making sure to get clean each cut.

"Rowle told me you were trying to protect a dragon?" I glanced at him in the mirror seeing him continue to clean my arm.

"She was in so much pain..they were burning her skin, Draco."

"It could've killed you." He said flatly.

"But it didn't." I frowned at him as he glanced at me in the reflection. He dried off my arm with a nearby towel, tossing it aside as he pulled out his wand. He whispered something as white bandages appeared, wrapping themselves around my arm covering each scar.

"You know, Malfoy, you're really good at healing spells." I smiled at him as he frowned.

"Mother taught me most of these things. Honestly I haven't the need to use them..till you showed up." He smirked at me as I blushed a bit.

"Y..you should shower..you still have blood on your clothing." He looked down at his attire than at mine.

"Come shower with me then." He smirked as I gawked at him. I slapped his shoulder, spinning around to leave but he stopped me closing the door, one hand holding it closed. He leaned up behind me, pressing his body against my back. His free hand brushed away my hair from my neck as he bent down to press small cold kisses against the side of my neck. I let out a whimper, shivering to his kisses as his hand freely moved from my hair down my side to grip my hip. I could feel his hot desire against me, feeling a strange hot feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Do you trust me, Dolohov?" He whispered, trailing his lips down my neck to my shoulder tugging on my sweater to expose the skin. His other hand wrapped around the front of my waist, holding me to him as I felt a chill run down my spine. Each kiss was making me melt more and more into him.

"N..not at all..Malfoy." I breathed out as he chuckled, suckling on some skin by the nape of my neck. He slowly pulled away, the burning desire hot in my stomach as I turned to look at him. He stroked my cheek before opening the door and smirking my way.