1.21

I awoke early the next morning. I showered quickly glancing at Draco's door as soon as I exited the bathroom. I had to make sure to ask Rowle if he could come without being conspicuous about it. I entered my bedroom quickly changing for the day. I opted for some dark jeans, combat boots, and a white and black cashmere sweater. I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows placing my black hair back in a half up do.

"Mr. Frank, what did you do with my wand?" I frowned staring at the lazy cat. He yawned my way, flipping back over onto his back on the bed. "Asshole.."

"Accio Wand." Immediately my wand came flying towards my hand from underneath the bed. I inspected it, half expecting chew marks on it, but nothing. "You're lucky, Mr. Frank. I'd have turned you into a carrot if you had broken my wand." Mr. Frank mewed my way annoyed that I was bothering his sleep. I tucked my wand into my pocket and stepped outside. I was going to knock on Draco's door when I stopped halfway out.

Pansy was knocking on his door. She looked over towards me, eyeing me up and down.

"Oh, you're still here." I frowned, closing my door.

"What are you doing here, Pansy?"

"None of your business, halfblood." She knocked again as the door swung open and a sleepy eyed Draco peeked his head out.

"What?" He snapped, rubbing his eyes until he noticed it was Pansy. He blinked a few times in confusion, a frown settling on his lips. The lips I kissed last night over and over.

"Morning Draco!" Pansy squealed hugging him tightly. His jaw opened slightly as I slowly closed my door, staring at him. He jerked his head my way, a contortion of pain and confusion streaking across his face. I gave him a slight smile as a twinge of pain hit me in the stomach and chest.

"What the fuck..Pansy?" He peeled her off of him, eyes slightly narrowed. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" Pansy frowned, placing her hands on her hips.

"You honestly forgot, Draco? It's my birthday!! You said we would spend the day together." Draco took a swift glance towards me than back at Pansy.

"No I didn't.." she rolled her eyes opening her mouth before looking at me.

"What are you still doing here? Stalker much?" I snorted walking past the both of them and down the stairs. It hurt too much to look at Draco especially everything that had happened last night. I knew there were going to be obstacles but if it was going to hurt this bad, I didn't know if I wanted to deal with that.

"Dolohov!" I looked back, halfway down the stairs, to see Draco running towards me. He pulled me down the rest of them and into the nearby study, closing the door. He cupped my face immediately kissing me with my back against the door. I gasped feeling his tongue swipe gently across my bottom lip as my lips parted awaiting his entrance. Our tongues danced with each other before he bit my lower lip gently. He smirked against my lips slowly pulling away. I felt a hot flush run up my neck as he planted small kisses to my forehead.

"Good morning, Clover." My heart skipped a beat. I smiled slightly looking up at him. His dark circles has faded, a serene calmness to his face. Maybe it was the sunlight hitting his face but he almost looked like a marble statue.

"Morning, Draco.." I whispered. "I can't believe you forgot Pansy's birthday." I laughed slightly as he frowned at me.

"Ugh, she's such a bother. And here I was thinking we could continue what we were doing last night." He smirked leaning back towards me as I pushed him away, a smirk on my lips now.

"We can't, Draco. At least..not now. I have to go meet Rowle in Diagon Alley." He sighed opening the door slightly behind me.

"Why do I feel so much anxiety watching you walk away?" I smiled softly up at him, standing up on my tiptoes and kissing his lips gently.

"I'll be fine, Draco. Don't worry so much. It'll make you have wrinkles." I laughed flicking his forehead. He narrowed his eyes my way as he landed one more kiss on my lips.

"Don't be long, please." It broke my heart hearing his words. As if he was pleading for me to stay. I nodded, stroking his cheek.

"Have fun with Pansy." I snickered as I pulled away from him and walking into the main lobby. He followed after a few minutes, taking one last look my way and going up the stairs to his room.

Little did he know, that I also felt the anxiety and pain watching him walk away to be in the arms of another girl.