1.34

a/n: this chapter contains sexual content. please read at your own discretion!!

I was slowly placing my items back into the luggages. I gripped onto my scarf, biting my lower lip as I folded it carefully into the luggage. A soft knock broke my out of my thoughts as I pushed the luggage to the side, hiding it from view. I half expected it to be Poppy of Narcissa but to my dismay, it was Draco. I stared at him wide eyed as he looked at me. His hair was disheveled as if he had pulled on it, eyes bloodshot, and his clothes wrinkled and unkempt.

"Draco.." I whispered. He pushed past the door, closing it behind him. He let out a heavy sigh, taking a step towards me as I backed away. "We can't, Malfoy." I hated the words I said.

"Back to last name basis?" He darkly said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"You..you made your decision Malfoy." I barely said. He took another step towards me forcing my back against the bedpost.

"And?"

"And? You've decided to get married to..to Pansy! After everything you've said to me.."

"I didn't have a choice, Chloe."

"Don't. Don't say my name, please. Don't make this hurt more than it already does." I whispered. He glared at me, taking one last step leering over me.

"I've never had a choice in anything I've ever done. You should know that." His eyes peered darkly into mine as I forced myself to look away. "Look at me!" I snapped my head back towards him, narrowing at my eyes slightly.

"Don't yell at me, Malfoy! I'm..I'm not some plaything that you can just toss around just because you're bored!"

"Plaything? You think I wanted to toss you to the side? You don't think this hurt me as much as it hurts you?!"

"Well then you should've chosen me!" I snapped. I let out a shaky breath as Draco glared at me.

"You were always the one I wanted. But when you understand who my family is, you'll understand why I couldn't."

"Then why are you even here then? Just leave."

"Because I love you."

My jaw dropped as his hands immediately gripped my face forcing his lips onto mine. I gasped, shoving him away from me.

"No. No you don't. Don't..say that, please Draco." I pleaded with him, tears brimming up to my eyes. "Please.."

"I love you, Clover." He whispered coming back towards me. He went to touch my cheek as I shoved his hand away.

"Don't." Everything in me was breaking, falling apart right before this man. I didn't want him to love me. I needed him to forget about me. I needed to forget about him. "Don't say my name." He grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him as he locked his lips once more with mine. I writhed under his hold as he pinned me to the bed with his body. I gasped, feeling his leg come between mine.

"Malfoy..." I gasped out as he finally pulled away from me. His cheeks were flushed as he bit his lower lip. "Get off.."

"No. Stop trying to fight me, Dolohov." It was like a hit to the chest hearing him say it with such animosity. His head fell to my shoulder as I stared wide eyed up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.." He hoarsely said. I bit my lower lip feeling tears streak down my cheeks again. He kissed my tear stained cheeks before resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you Draco." I choked out. His breath tickled my lips as we stared at each other.

"I love you Clover." He whispered, the tension between our lips intensifying as finally I leaned up, kissing him deeply. His tongue immediately found mine dancing with each other as he gripped my wrists harder. I gasped against his hold feeling his knee shift higher between my legs, a hardness rubbing against my thigh. He moved from my lips pressing kisses along the way to the spot right underneath my ear, suckling on it. My lips parted in a moan as Draco continued with his kisses down my entire neck. He pulled away sitting up slightly as he pulled his shirt over his head from behind. He tossed it to the side as I blushed up at his chest. He let me sit up watching me with dark eyes as I slowly shrugged off both my top and cardigan. He leaned towards me again forcing me back as his lips were back onto mine. His fingers moved expertly around the straps of my bra slipping it off and unhooking it with ease. He tossed it aside as I flushed against his lips. He leaned away kissing my cheek than back down to my neck on the other side. One of his hands cupped my breast squeezing it roughly between his fingers. I gasped, my back arching against his grip.