1.35

I awoke slowly the next day. Draco's arms were tightly bound around me as I glanced up at the sleeping man. I blushed remembering the events that happened last night.

We made love.

I wanted to bury my head into his chest, bask in his cologne, kiss the perfect scars that riddled his torso but I couldn't. I had to leave. I slowly peeled my way out of his touch, replacing my body with a pillow instead. He mumbled something, tightening his hold on the pillow.

I slid out of bed, grunting as my legs felt stiff and wobbly. I quickly changed back into some other joggers and a black sweater. I glanced in the mirror to see my neck and shoulders riddled with dark marks as I blushed, brushing my hair to cover them.

"Come on, Mr. Frank." I whispered towards the cat as he grumpily got into the cage. I packed up my remaining items quietly, putting the luggages near the door. I glanced back at Draco, slowly walking over to him and stood by his side of the bed. I leaned down, kissing his cheek.

"I'll always love you Draco." I saw his lips turn into a slight smile letting out a slow sigh.

"Clover.." He mumbled as I slowly leaned away. I bit my lower lip quickly leaving his side and grabbing my things. I opened the door taking one last look at the man who had completely changed my world. Please forgive me. I shut the door behind me leaving my heart in the bedroom.

I quietly brought my things down careful to not bump Mr. Frank's cage against the stairs. Narcissa was waiting for me at the bottom, looking at me slightly. She gave me a slight smile helping me with the last of my things.

"Are you ready? Andromeda is waiting." I slowly nodded as she grasped my shoulder. I took another look up the stairs before looking back at Narcissa.

"I'm ready."

.

We had apparated quickly out of the Manor and appeared in front of a small cottage home near a river bank. My eyes widened. It looked exactly like my old home. Narcissa let go of my shoulder as the door swung open. Andromeda walked out, looking like an exact replica of Bellatrix, however her dark hair was much more tame and her eyes bigger and kinder. She smiled softly at Narcissa who stiffened at the sight of her sister.

"Cissy." She spoke softly.

"Andromeda." Narcissa said curtly. She glanced down at me. "This is Chloe. The one I spoke to you about." Andromeda looked towards me, quickly walking up and hugging me tightly. I gasped at the hug. She smelled like fresh tea and flowers. She pulled away, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. It was something my mum used to do.

"Narcissa told me all about you. Come, come. It's cold this morning." She took one of the luggages before looking at her sister. Narcissa cleared her throat turning towards me.

"Our home is always welcome to you, Chloe." I smiled at Narcissa, nodding.

"Please..don't tell Draco where I am." Narcissa sadly smiled at me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Chloe." I shook my hand, gripping the handle of my other bag and Mr. Frank's cage.

"It's fine. Please be safe." Narcissa nodded, squeezing my shoulder one last time before looking at Andromeda.

"You won't stay for tea, Cissy?"

"No, I must be back before Lucius awakes. He'll suspect something...thank you Andromeda." She apparated quickly without a response as Andromeda chuckled, shaking her head.

"She was never one for apologies, my sister. Come, come. I've made a fresh pot of tea." She helped me with my things as we entered the cottage. Everything was neat and pristine in her home. A large kitchen, small living and dining space, and an upstairs to the bedrooms. "It isn't much, but it's home."

"It's lovely, Andromeda." She smiled at me, setting my things on the floor. She pulled out her wand flicking it towards my things as they floated up and towards the bedroom upstairs. Mr. Frank was scrambling inside the cage, nervous, at the use of magic as she laughed setting him free. He landed on the couch before scurrying away towards a new hiding spot.

"Auntie Meda what's going on? I bloody ran into a cat's ass out of the shower!" A gruff voice yelled down the stairs.

"Theo! Language!" I laughed slightly as rushed footsteps came down the staircase. My eyes widened seeing who it was.

"Theodore?" I gasped. The boy's eyes widened, hesitating on the last step. Andromeda looked between us, confusion on her face.

"Dolohov?" We looked in shock at each other before stating together.

"You're alive?!"