epilogue

The rebuilding of the Wizarding World began the day after Voldemort's defeat. The Ministry was being rebuilt under the guidance of Shacklebolt while Hogwarts was under strict guidance of Headmistress McGonagall. Most of the estranged Death Eaters had been wrangled up, with the help of Harry and Ron, and were awaiting trial including Rowle, Alecto Carrow, and Lucius Malfoy. Bellatrix had been shot down by a hex from Mrs. Weasley, fatally killing her. Draco and Narcissa had been pardoned due to Draco's age and Narcissa's non-involvement. Pansy and Chris were pardoned as well due to their age however they fled the country shortly after their father's conviction.

Remus, Theo, Andromeda, and myself had gone back home to gently break the news to Teddy about his mother's death. It was a heartbreaking situation but Remus had asked if I could look after Teddy when I could, which I happily obliged to. He wanted me to be Teddy's godmother. Poppy decided to stay with Andromeda, stating that he liked the brightness and hope he received from Andromeda.

Shortly after Hogwarts rebuilt, their doors reopened. Everyone was allowed to come back, regardless of status, to redo their last years just as McGonagall had told me. She had notified Draco and I that we could start our 7th years together. I gripped Draco's hand tightly as he led me through the new hallways and corridors towards the Great Hall. I nervously played with the uniform, feeling almost uncomfortable in it.

"Merlin, Clover. Relax. You're making me nervous." Draco sighed as I let out a huff. He turned towards me, a playful smirk on his lips. He looked me up and down, nodding in approval. "You look amazing."

"What if we're not in the same House?" I whispered as he laughed.

"That's what you're most worried about?" I nodded as Draco laughed again. He ran a hand through his longer white hair as he bent down to kiss my lips softly.

"No matter where you are, I will always love you." I smiled softly, sighing against his kiss. He tightened the black scarf around my neck that hid the large scar on my neck as he traced over it gently with his fingertips. I shuddered under his touch as he smiled. "You will always be mine, Clover."

"And you will forever be mine, Draco." We smiled at each other as he kissed the tip of my nose.

"You ready?" I nodded as he opened the doors. A multitude of students were already sitting at their prospective tables as I blushed heavily under their gaze. I saw Theodore sitting at the Slytherin table as he smiled brightly my way. Hermione was sitting beside Ginny at the Gryffindor table as they both waved at me. Up front, McGonagall was waiting, a stool and a hat beside her. Draco smiled down at me, squeezing my hand as I looked up at Draco, returning the smile.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, Clover."

I was home.

Honestly feeling super overwhelmed from all of the hits Orion's Belt has gotten and all of the Kudos <3 <3 thank you thank you thank you thank! I absolutely loved writing Orion's Belt and I hope you all enjoy it just as much :) Stay tuned for more stories!!