Chapter 43- His *MATURE*

Author's Note: I legit do not know what happened to me but I stepped up my smut-game BIGTIME. Flash-floods may be imminent...

The hands on my waist tighten deliciously, halting my movements. "Luke, are you sure about this? You know I'm fine with waiting, right?"

I smile and bit my lip in what I think is a sexy move. "But I don't wanna wait anymore. I want this."

Sean smiles and kisses me lovingly, our mouths instantly joining in a dance that has become natural. His hands grip my waist tightly, slipping under my shirt, and firmly massaging the skin there.

For some reason, I'm feeling strangely needy today, so I don't waste time with shy kisses and touches. I want skin on skin and I want it now. Instead of entangling themselves in his hair like they normally do, my hands immediately dart to his pajama top, confidently pulling it up and off of his body. Never will I understand how I got to be the one to enjoy the Adonis in front of me, for as my hands run up and down the planes of his torso, I was left awestruck at the toned muscles I felt. Sean moaned lowly into my mouth as I felt him up, particularly when I was bold enough to gently tweak a nipple.

Apparently, that last move sparked something in Sean, as I immediately found myself on my back with him hovering over me, face buried in my neck.

"Nice try, Baby..." I can feel his cocky smirk against my neck, his breath forcing small goosebumps to appear. "But I think we both know that I'M gonna be the one callin' the shots."

His words send a wave of arousal through me, and he knows it. Every time we've "messed around", he's very much been the one in charge. I had no doubt in my mind that I am the bottom of this relationship, and I am more than ok with that.

More than once I've woken up from a vivid dream of myself squirming underneath him...

I always had to change the sheets after those dreams...

Back to reality, where Sean is slowly, teasingly, painfully removing each article of clothing. Shirt, pants, boxers, even my socks are removed with a remarkable level of gentleness. With each newly revealed inch of skin, a soft kiss was planted onto my body.

Eventually, I was left naked underneath him, painfully hard and open to his intense gaze. Sean looked down at me with a fire in his eyes that I'd never seen before. As he removed the rest of his own clothing, his eyes took in every part of me. It was hard not to squirm under this attention. Every nerve of my body was screaming at me to shield myself from that lustful stare, but I manage to restrain myself.

"Beautiful, Luka..." He whispers as he finally leans down and wraps his lips around my left nipple. Each suck, nibble, and lick generates a beautiful shock of pleasure that immediately travels down to my leaking member. His left hand finds my other nipple, squeezing and pulling at it in much the same way as his mouth, while his right hand snakes down my stomach, firmly gripping me.

A soft whimper escapes me under his ministrations. I feel him smile at my reactions, pinching and pulling harder. His right hand remains obnoxiously still. He keeps a firm grip on me but makes no other move to stimulate that area. At one point, I find myself subconsciously flexing my hips upward for more friction.

"Please, Sean..."

He chuckles darkly as he detaches his lips, his left hand still working diligently. "Rabbit, you know you have to tell me EXACTLY what you want."

I internally groan. This stupid fascination with getting me to say dirty things...

My cheeks heat up immediately, any confidence I'd had earlier completely gone.