Author's Note

Oh my God.

Oh my God!

OH MY GOD!

I can't believe it. I started this book at the beginning of summer, and it took me until the beginning of October to finish it. I am so happy with how it turned out, even though I know it's objectively kind of eh.

I'm proud of it because of you guys. My favorite part of Wattpad has always been the community, and you guys proved why. I literally lived for your comments. Each and every comment made my day and will continue to make my day every time I see them. I love you guys so much. Thank you for sticking around and reading my cheesy gay book.

I'll probably end up writing another story, just not soon. I've got so much work right now that I can't even think of what it'd be about. I have ideas, the ones from the survey as well as others, but they're gonna take a back seat to school.

Once again, thank you for reading my book. If you haven't read it already, I have another book Alone. It's a werewolf novel and apparently far better than this novel, judging by the number of readers. It was my first book, though, so it definitely isn't going to be winning a Pulitzer.

I'm super tired, so I'm gonna hit the hay.

Goodnight everybody, 

I'll see y'all later!

-Elizabeth