D U E

My attention snapped at the door when I heard knocking on it

My attention snapped at the door when I heard knocking on it. "Come in." I said gruffly.
I didn't like the idea of going to a wedding when I have so much shit already on my back.

My mother walked in looking at me "I came here to take Emiliano, did he woke up?" She asked then diverted her eyes towards the bed "I guess he didn't." She said chuckling and walked towards him. She shook him gently making him snap his eyes open.

"Am I really needed to be there?" I asked annoyed, but my mother just sends me a pointed look.

"Of course you are. We are friends with Lorenzo's family since you guys were little. They are family friends so we need to go. Anyway, I promised that all of us will come. So stop whining and get ready." She said with a straight face pulling her lips in a thin line as she took Emiliano in her arms and left the room.

Sighing I started to button my shirt. After a couple of seconds, I was done with dressing so I exited the room and walked downstairs.

 After a couple of seconds, I was done with dressing so I exited the room and walked downstairs

Downstairs I was greeted by dad, Dante, Marino, and Moreno. Nodding my head I greeted them "Ciao." Making their heads shot my way.
I got greeted back so I decided to join them.

"You ready?" I asked no one in particular.
"I'm not for it, if you ask me I would rather stay home, but at least I'm gonna get drunk there." Dante said chuckling making me shake my head at his behavior and dad shot him a glare.

"Don't do something stupid." Dad said in a warning tone but that sounded more like an order.

Chuckling Dante shook his head "Don't worry." He smiled then turned around himself "Dio mio, how long do they need to put dresses on?" He groaned making dad chuckle.

"They should be here soo-" dad was cut off by heels clicking on the floor. We all snapped our heads toward the stairs where stood Bellissa and mom who was caring laughing Emiliano.

Upon getting down the stairs Emiliano saw me and his eyes locked with mine. In an instant, his hands were in the air showing me that he wants to be I'm my arms.

Taking him in my arms his little ones wrapped tightly around my neck, burying his head in my neck he whispered sadly "Dada.. mama." Making my heart breaking once again.
"Shh, principino. Dada's gonna find her and then bring her back." I said quietly to him while kissing his head.