V E N T O T T O

▪︎ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

— ᴀ.s.

I looked at Xavier seeing him tense at Dante's words. His sudden change of demeanor brought a bunch of questions to me. 'What is happening? Did something happened?'

"There is another letter." Dante's voice snapped my attention back to him. His eyes diverted from Xavier to me and he sends me a soft smile. "Tesoro, you don't mind if I borrow him for a moment."

"N-no." I stuttered feeling my already warm cheeks get hotter. "I don't mind." I added after clearing my throat.

From the corner of my eyes, I caught Xavier rolling his eyes at Dante and stood up from his seat. Planning a kiss on Emiliano's he turned towards me.

"I'm gonna go with him. If you need anything yell or call me. We are gonna be in my office." Kissing my forehead he left the room with amused looking Dante trailing behind him.

"Mama.." Emiliano's little hands grabbed my face turning me to face him. "I.. I boom." His big blue eyes looked at me while his other hand rubbed his head.

"You hit your head when you fell?" He nodded leaning his head on my chest. Giving a light peck on his head I wrapped my arms around him leaning on the couch myself.

 Giving a light peck on his head I wrapped my arms around him leaning on the couch myself

— x.ᴅ.ʀ.

_   _   _   _   _

Dear Pidaras,
You can't keep her safe. You can't keep anyone safe. If you couldn't let me be happy neither will I let you. You took my happiness away from me and I shall take yours. And when I take it you will be on knees in front of me begging me to take you to, to kill you like a bliatz you are. But let me tell you, I won't end your suffering. Instead, I will kill everyone you ever loved right in front of your eyes, so you could feel at least a quarter of the pain I felt that day.

_   _   _   _   _

Squinting my eyes I looked at the letter in my hand feeling my teeth ground against each other.
"Who?" I hissed switching my eyes on Dante in front of me.