T R E N T U N O

— ᴀ

— ᴀ.s.

"Are you ready?" Xavier's voice boomed from another side of the door causing me to cringe at his loudness.

Xavier was right about Emiliano and the fact that he won't sleep because he kept us awake for most of the night. We didn't sleep even four hours which caused my head to throb from a headache caused by lack of sleep.

Taking a deep breath to suppress a feeling of nausea I turned the doorknob and pulled the door open reliving worried Xavier with Emiliano in his arms.

"Do you still feel sick?" Asking he leaned a hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever."

Grabbing his hand from my forehead I gave it a slight squeeze "I'm fine just tired. Don't worry. Let's just go so I can sleep when we return."

"Certo amore. Andiamo." He mumbled stepping back and letting me exit the bathroom. Placing his warm hand on my lower back started leading way towards the car.
("Of course love. Let's go.")

"Did you pick everything that you need?" He asked as he sat in the driver's seat and looked my way.

Friggin in my seat I fixed the dress shirt that I have on. Over the past weeks, my stomach got even bigger till that point that I can't wear any of my old clothes. 'Gosh, I feel like earth walking wale.'

"I did. Everything is in the bag." I whispered smiling lightly while looking at his mesmerizing blue eyes which today shone in a new light with some kind of emotion that I couldn't recognize or place.

. . .

"This way." Xavier helped me get out of the car and closed the doors behind us. Grabbing Emiliano's hand we made our way inside the hospital.

 Grabbing Emiliano's hand we made our way inside the hospital

— x.ᴅ.ʀ.

Getting into the hospital where our doctor was already waiting for us to take us to a room where Antea was supposed to have an appointment.

During the whole ride, she was silent and seemed somehow off, I'm gonna say, and blame our sleepless night for that. However, I can't say that that wasn't worrying me.