S E T T E

I watched as my parents left leaving Daniel and me with the Del Re family

"Okay, I think that we are going to go to." Xavier said as he got up from his seat.

Turning towards me he tried to take Emiliano but the little boy in my hands only tightened his hold on me making me laugh silently.

"I'm fine with him. I don't mind." I said with a smile while standing up along with everyone.

"You sure?" He asked concernedly causing me to nod in his direction trying to ensure him.

"Yeah." I whispered as I slowly rocked Emiliano.
"Okay then." He said then looked at Angelo who along with his brother, whose name I caught was Moreno, was helping Matteo. Who may drink a little more than he should...

"You guys can do that?" He asked while looking at them uncertainly.
Moreno looked like he was in pain "I'm not really sure." He said, "He's heavy." He added making Matteo gasp in horror.

"Did you just call me fat?" He asked horrified and slightly offended making me laugh.

"You know what? Get away from me. Dani come help me a little." He exclaimed while pushing laughing Moreno and pulling Daniel at his side. "Like old days." He mumbled while letting guys lead him out.

We stood there looking at their figures till they were out of sight.
"I'm going to check on them." Moreno said as he started walking but after a couple of steps he stopped and turned around facing us "Are you two okay with going together?" He asked making me lift my head to look at Xavier but I found his eyes already on me.

Shrugging my shoulders I smiled a little "Sure if you don't mind." I said and Xavier quickly shook his head.

"I don't mind." He said with a smirk making heat rose on my cheeks so I lowered my eyes on the floor finding it interesting.

"Okay then. I'm gonna go. See you at the house." He said and disappeared into a crowd at the entrance.

"Figlio." Isabella called Xavier making him turn around to face her "We are going to stay a little longer. So you three can go you don't need to wait for us. Bellissa will also stay longer her friends are still here." She said making him a nod and bid his goodbye to everyone along with me.

Getting into a car we make our way towards his house. The ride was mostly silent, but the silence wasn't uncomfortable it was actually the total opposite. It was comfortable.

We made small talks mostly about Italy. He asked me what would I like to see or visit while I'm here and stuffs like that.

. . .

After half an hour drive we finally arrived at the Del Re property. They had a lot of security, I guess they like their privacy. I thought as I looked around.

We stopped in front of a big house. It was beautiful but I couldn't shake the feeling that I saw her somewhere.

The whole front of the house looked beautiful with a bunch of flowers following the outline of the big house.