Q U A T T R O

My breath hitched as I look at the girl next to me

My breath hitched as I look at the girl next to me. Her dark hair was cut shorter on shoulder length but she looked the same as the first day I saw her. Breathtaking beautiful.

"Hi." She said quietly and sat on the chair next to me. My heartbeat speeded as her fragrance made its way to me.
I couldn't move, couldn't talk just watch her as she sits next to me.

"Antea you remember Matteo and Angelo, right?" Said Daniel as he protectively pulled his chair a little closer to hers and pointed towards Dante and Marino.

Dante and Marino watched with wide eyes every movement that Antea made. Looking at each other than at the guy with confusion written on their faces.

"What do you mean does she remember us?" Marino said as his brows pulled together.
"Of course she does, what do you mean?" Dante said looking between Daniel and Antea.
"I remember." She said timidly "Hey guys."

I looked at her in confusion is she not remembering or something. She seems so calm and..happy. Something that I didn't see on her face for some time.

"Do you remember me?" I said just above the whisper not even realizing that I opened my mouth. She heard me and turned towards me.
The smile on her face falling slightly into a sad one and she shook her head.

"No. I'm sorry." She said and her eyes skimmed over my face like she was searching for something but then again she shook her head.

"I don't remember you. What's your name?" She asked with a sweet voice.

I didn't even know that my heart could hurt this bad as now. My heart was breaking at the thought that she doesn't remember me, but maybe that was for the best.

"Xavier." I croaked out but then cleared my throat "What happened?"
"Umm, well she got in an accident three and a half months ago when she came back-" Daniel started to explain frowning my way, but Dante cut in.

"Wait. Wait. You want to tell me that she was here for the past three months. And you didn't even call me to tell me that she came back or that she was in an accident?" He asked slightly offend.

"Let me speak." Daniel said getting annoyed "As I was saying she got in an accident three months ago but I didn't know that she was back. She was a month in a coma and when she woke up they call me. Something happened in the system and they couldn't find her emergency call or something like that. When she woke up she didn't remember anything from the past four years, I mean she still doesn't." He said and Antea gave us an apologizing smile.

" He said and Antea gave us an apologizing smile