V E N T U N O

— ᴀ

— ᴀ.s.

Xavier's hold on my hand tightened as the jet started to land. I closed my eyes tightly while burying my head in his chest searching for some safety.

After our little talk and me promising him that I will give him a chance to show me the real him. A chance to get to know him better and for him to make me fall for him again. Not just for me but this baby under my heart also.

He decided to help me pack some of my stuff because apparently, I have some stuff left there already from last time. And then we made our way towards the airport where a jet was waiting for us already ready to take us to our destination.

At first, I was scared shitless but Daniel and Xavier made me feel safe during the whole fight. They would keep distracting me from my overthinking every time I would zone out.

The same thing was now, Xavier is whispering calming and soothing words in my ear while having a hold on me.

My heart would make weird jumps and shivers would run over my spine every time his hot breath would hit the skin on my neck near my ear.

"We are almost there. It will soon be over." He whispered placing a kiss on my temple. His lips lingered longer than needed on my skin making blush appear on my cheeks and the tip of my ears.

The plane started to shake a little when it touched the ground causing me to grip Xavier's shirt in tight fists.

"Shh, just a second, and we will stop." He softly said while rubbing my back with his other hand.

I didn't even realize that I was holding my breath until my lungs didn't start to arch causing me to take a deep breath.

The jet stopped moving and Xavier pulled away from me slightly. "We are here." He exclaimed making my eyes widen and I pulled my head from his chest looking through the window.

I couldn't see much because it was the middle of the night. However, I saw cars in the distance coming towards us.

"Those are our cars coming to pick us up." Xavier whispered near my ear making me jump a little from surprise. I didn't even realize how long I was just looking outside that when I turned to face Xavier he was already holding Emiliano in his arms and guys were getting up from their seats.

"Sorry, I didn't even realize I zoned out." I said shyly while fasting my seatbelt.

"Don't worry about that. You are tired it was.. all of this is tiring to you, both of you." He exclaimed with a small smile while his eyes hold something that I couldn't explain differently but love.

"Let's go." Saying that he extended his hand for me to take. Placing my hand in his he helped me stand up from my seat and not letting go of my hand started to lead the way out.

"Metti le borse nel bagagliaio." Matteo said to some men standing next to the car on which they started to do so.
("Put the bags in the trunk.")