U N D I C I

"Yes

"Yes. I'm the father." I said without missing a beat. On that Daniel clenched his jaw and looked at me with something in his eyes that I couldn't really place.

"I don't like you." He said bitterly after some moments making a smirk pull on my lips.

"And I don't care. All I care about is her and her feelings. And my... our baby." I told him causing him to nod at me in some kind of approval.

"Why didn't you call me when she went missing?"

"Well as we said we thought that she was kidnapped so we didn't want to worry you.." Dante trailed of but then shook his head "I don't know." He said making Daniel sigh in disappointment and disbelief.

"She was by your story missing longer than three months and you didn't do anything in the contest of me? You didn't call me. Didn't you think it was weird.. that for example, I didn't hear from her that long?" He asked making all of us avert our eyes to the floor in shame.

I can't imagine how he is feeling right now because I was never in that kind of situation. However, I know that I would make a massacre if something like this happened to Bellissa. I would kill whoever hurt her, especially the way Antea was hurt.

"Why didn't you told her that you are the father? Are you even planning on doing that?" He asked looking at me.

I nodded my head slowly "I'm planning but I didn't want to scare her. You saw how scared she was last night with her parents next to her. I know about them and their relationship, Antea told me everything. So regarding that, I didn't want to cause more stress to her or to cause some kind of problems to the baby."

"Okay. I think that we are gonna go back home.." Daniel sighed standing up but I was quick to stop him.

"Don't. Please. Just stay here some more." I said but he only shook his head.

"I don't think so. I need time to process everything that you told me. We are going back home." He said as he started walking towards the exit of the living room but before he could walk out I caught his arm.

"Please don't go. Stay here. Give me some time with her." I begged making him look at me then at my hand on his arm "I love her. I was devastated when she went missing when I couldn't find her. I turned the whole world upside down for her but couldn't find her anywhere. And last night when I saw her... I just... I can't let her go away from me."

"You want the truth. I don't want you near her. I don't want to see her hurt." He said making my heart drop "But if she was.. if she was able to keep this kind of secret from me, she more than definitely loved you. What I want to know is how are you going to tell her about you being a father?" He inquired.

"I want her to get to know me first and then I'm gonna tell her about us. Slowly. Not to scare her." I replied making him nod at me.

"Are you going to tell her about the past? I mean about the fact that she lost a baby once before?"