Chapter 3 - The Movie Queen's Domineering Fan (3)

Qiao Zixin does not believe Xu Zifan is a fan of hers. There isn't even one picture of her in this house. But besides this reason, is there any other reasonable explanation? Maybe Xu Zifan is the one who wants to harm her? But all he had to do is leave her in the Blue Tone bar last night to ruin her reputation. Even if he wanted to take advantage of her, he didn't have to wait this long.

She has nothing to covet. Apart from a fan caring for an idol, she can't think of any other purpose that Xu Zifan might have; to make him spend so much time and effort on her.

Xu Zifan tested the temperature of the cup, pushed the milk over and interrupted her thoughts. "Eat something. You drank so much wine yesterday, you would get sick on an empty stomach."

Qiao Zixin looked at her favorite breakfast and was a little convinced that he really was her loyal fan. The company set her up as a pure girl, gentle and simple, loves cooking porridge and dishes, with no aggressiveness. Few people knew that she likes to eat western-style breakfast. It is very hard to find this information!

Qiao Zixin smiled at Xu Zifan. "Thank you, sorry to trouble you."

"No trouble. You eat slowly, I'll take care of some things. Call me if there is anything."

"Okay, thank you."

Xu Zifan got up and made himself a cup of black coffee, went back to the computer and began to inquire about the price of his two stores. The original owner's parents were businessmen and had a small business, they bought the two stores early and they were in good locations. Later, the prices of houses in Yanjing went up sharply and the stores were naturally valuable.

After researching it for a while, Xu Zifan understood it well and selected several reliable real estate agents to contact during working hours.

He did almost everything he could do after coming to this world. Xu Zifan stretched his body, drank the black coffee, turned off the computer and took a bath. When he looked in the mirror, Xu Zifan's long hair was blocking his eyes and decided to take time to get a nice haircut. As far as his knowledge of the entertainment circle is concerned, a good face can probably attract a large number of fans, so he had to pay attention to it.

He changed his clothes. When he came out, he was surprised to see Qiao Zixin washing dishes in the kitchen. The information he knew was that Qiao Zixin hated the kitchen the most. He quickly walked over and said, "let me wash it."

Qiao Zixin looked up and smiled at him, "I'll wash it, as a thank you for saving me. I am quite down and out now. I don't know how to repay you. I can still wash a bowl. Xu Zifan, when I get back on my feet, I will repay you well."

Xu Zifan smiled, "Don't think too much, I'm glad I can help you. By the way, what are your plans? I read on the news that you paid out a lot for the penalty on the breach of contract, even liquidated the house, is it true?"

Qiao Zixin's face froze and she nodded slightly. "It's true. Xingchen Entertainment rescinded their contract with me. My film contract and advertisement contract have all disappeared. They said that I am now covered with stains and that it had a great impact on them. So, I have to compensate them for their losses." She put the dishes away, wiped her hands and turned to face Xu Zifan, pretending to be strong. "It's okay, I can rent a house. That... Is my bag with you?"

"Yes, I turned off your cell phone. I'll get it for you." Xu Zifan went back to her room and brought out her purse. They sat down on the sofa in the living room.

Qiao Zixin quickly took out her mobile phone and turned it on. There were 28 missed calls, 1 from her agent, 8 from Baiyou, and the rest were from her parents. She also received dozens of WeChat and text messages.