Chapter 19 - Entertainment Circle Reality Show 19

The most awkward thing in the world is when you blabbered nonsense while you were drunk, and now that you have sobered up afterwards, you don't want to take responsibility anymore!

Tang Bingyu recalled her drunken self from her memories—how she had clung onto Zhou Zekai and refused to let go, how she actually confessed to Zhou Zekai out of the blue...

As she stood before the mirror in the bathroom,Tang Bingyu felt as if she was practically going mad. After a night's rest, her makeup has already become extremely dirty and messy. Although her clothes were changed last night, her makeup hadn't been removed. Tang Bingyu looked at her bedraggled reflection and let out a wry smile.

There had been cameramen on the scene filming back then, right? Her drunk actions and confession weren't caught on film, were they? What should she do if it was?

A flurry of thoughts flooded her brain, but none seemed to be of any use. Last night, Zhou Zekai didn't seem to have drunk any alcohol. What should she do to convince Zhou Zekai that she had been seriously drunk? And that what she had blabbered were all unintentional, that it had just been drunken gibberish?

As she pulled at her hair, Tang Bingyu felt that she hadn't even set off upon the road to stardom and she was already going to "die". This program wasn't completed yet and she was already doing something like this towards the male guests in the program. If her parents were to see this....

She didn't dare to imagine what that situation would look like...Although it was giving her a headache, Tang Bingyu decided to hastily wash up. She removed the makeup on her face and took a shower. When she came out of the bathroom and caught sight of that red dress on the bed, she immediately remembered that Zhou Zekai had wrapped his arm around her waist last night. With that thought, she felt as if that part of her waist which had been touched was heating up. And  Zhou Zekai's broadly grinning face from last night also seemed linger in her mind....

Meanwhile, over at Zhou Zekai's side, he also woke up early. Since they've obtained the money, then they could let loose and play to their heart's content in the following few days. He had already inquired of the television crew, this was an "experiencing"-type of program. If they were able to earn money based on their own capabilities, why couldn't they use it?

Thus, Zhou Zekai was in a good mood. Noticing that it was already eight-thirty AM, he ordered another set of breakfast from the hotel chef. Then he came to Tang Bingyu's room door, pressed on the doorbell, and waited for her to come out.

Tang Bingyu who had been drying her hair for a while now then heard the sound of the doorbell.. Needless to say, it was definitely Zhou Zekai. She instantly became nervous, she didn't know if she should open the door for him or not. But she still slowly moved over. She intended to vehemently deny that the person last night was her. If the other party was to ask, she would feign ignorance. 

Zhou Zekai who was outside was flanked by cameras. Images of their sleeping figures were naturally not allowed to be filmed in this kind of large hotel. Thus, the moment Tang Bingyu opened the door, her still-damp hair and cutesy pajamas appeared inside the camera lens.

"Ah Kai....." She stared at Zhou Zekai blankly, not knowing what to say. She noticed that the boy furrowed his brow and frowned, which made Tang Bingyu even more nervous.

"Why didn't you blow-dry your hair?" Although the weather right now wasn't that cold, one would probably get a monster migraine for the whole day if they didn't dry their hair. Zhou Zekai grabbed Tang Bingyu's arm and pulled her into the room. The cameras followed them in.

After they entered the room, Zhou Zekai let go of her hand and headed straight to the restroom. This led Tang Bingyu to be completely baffled, wanting to ask yet embarrassed to. Since he wasn't going to pursue last night's matter, then she wouldn't ask either. 

A short while later, Zhou Zekai came out with a hairdryer in hand. It was at this moment that Tang Bingyu finally understood what he meant. She felt rather sheepish. It was clearly her being lazy, and she had to be caught red-handed.

"Sit down. I'll help you blow-dry your hair. If you go out without drying your hair, you'll get a headache."

Zhou Zekai used a downright commanding tone, yet Tang Bingyu didn't resist. She sat by the bed and let Zhou Zekai help her blow-dry her hair. She could sense the other party's fingers weaving through the strands of her hair, occasionally touching her scalp. That feeling was truly very odd—it was like sparks of electricity, causing Tang Bingyu's face to turn slightly red.

"Go out and eat after we finish blow-drying your hair. In a bit after we finish blow-drying your hair, you go out and eat. I already ate, and I specifically told the chef to make your favorite soup dumplings and preserved egg and lean pork congee."

As he felt the damp hair in his hands gradually become warm and very smooth, Zhou Zekai's mood greatly improved. As he looked again at the young girl under his fingertips, she was quite shy right now. This caused Zhou Zekai to inadvertently recall how unexpectedly daring this young girl was last night when she was drunk, and how adorable she had been. 

Taking no less than ten minutes, Tang Bingyu's hair had been completely blown dry by Zhou Zekai.

"Change your clothes, I'll wait for you outside." After he confirmed that her hair was completely dry, Zhou Zekai couldn't resist tucking the few strands of hair by the other party's cheek behind her ear. He felt that this young girl seriously made his heart beat for her.

Tang Bingyu involuntarily flushed beet-red and immediately turned her head away, afraid that she would be caught by the cameramen. Like this, she watched Zhou Zekai leave. Then she hastily closed the door and leaned her back against it. She felt like her heart beat wasn't hers anymore....Zhou Zekai was the first person ever in her life, excluding her family, to get this close to her. And when she thought of how the other party's gentle hands had weaved through her hair, Tang Bingyu felt that it was a special kind of sensation that was unforgettable.

However, no matter how shy she was, knowing that Zhou Zekai was waiting for her outside, Tang Bingyu quickly changed her clothes. She also specifically picked out a dress that she had brought over with her. It was that kind of icy-blue dress that was super classy, and it complemented Tang Bingyu to make her appear even more slender and elegant.

After she saw how stunned Zhou Zekai was and the astonishment in his eyes when she opened the door again and stepped out, Tang Bingyu was super giddy inside. Externally, however, she maintained her composure and appeared super aloof as she followed Zhou Zekai to the dining area. 

Soon, the breakfast that the Head Chef had prepared for Tang Bingyu was served. Zhou Zekai was now holding a book as he sat across from Tang Bingyu and reading it. Tang Bingyu snuck a peek at the book in his hands while she ate. She could only tell that it was the english version, and she instantly felt like the distance between them widened further and further...

Although Tang Bingyu was decent in her studies, English was her weak subject. Out of all the exams, English was definitely the one that made her head hurt the most. As she thought of how the other party was able to read English books, Tang Bingyu only felt that Zhou Zekai was truly incredible.

It was as if there was nothing that the other party couldn't resolve...

And for the next couple of days, Zhou Zekai also successfully demonstrated a brilliant boy's accomplishments. He was way stronger than most men. This gave Tang Bingyu the feeling as if she was actually going out on dates with Zhou Zekai even though she was clearly just participating in the filming of a show...

Of course, this was only Tang Bingyu's personal opinion.