Chapter 10 - Unfaithful Phoenix Man (10)

"What are you doing here?" Gao Shiqing put down the bowl, her eyes were full of happiness. "Since Ah Ze's mother came, she would cook for me and bring them to me, so I didn't go to the cafeteria. You see, this is the chicken soup stewed by Ah Ze's mother herself. It's delicious."

Some people who felt love, always hoped that others also knew. She had such a good mother-in-law, she couldn't hide it.

Gao Shiqing showed off excitedly, which embarrassed Wang Ke and Lan Mei, who had come over to ask her to break up with Lu Ze.

Lan Mei smiled dryly, "Auntie stewed chicken soup?"

"Yes, do you want some?" Gao Shiqing said with a smile. "This is my aunt's own hen. it's very good."

"No, we've just had dinner."

Wang Ke swept through the other dishes sent by Wang Xiuzhen, not big dishes, but farm dishes, small fried meat, fried ribs with potatoes, and fried green vegetables. It looked nothing special, but a glance at the material showed that it was carefully selected.

What kind of evil rural mother-in-law bullies a steamed stuffed bun daughter-in-law? It doesn't look like it.

(Steamed stuffed bun = Someone easy to bully because they are so soft.)

Both have doubts in their hearts, but when they thought of Lu Ze, they still thought that he was such a strange person, they can't let him bully the silly Miss Gao Shiqing.

At this moment, Gao Shiqing's cell phone rang, and she looked at it. "Aunt, Ah Ze said he took a fancy to something over there and needed 2,000 yuan."

"What? 2,000 yuan?" Wang Xiuzhen shook her head firmly. "No, he can't."

"All right. " Gao Shiqing promised Wang Xiuzhen, but then secretly transferred money to Lu Ze's account. Her man's mother didn't spoil him, so she must spoil him.

Lan Mei asked contemptuously, "right now Lu Ze is asking you for money when shopping outside. Shiqing, you can't be so silly."

"Girl, you're right," Wang Xiuzhen said before Gao Shiqing opened her mouth.  She excitedly pulled Lan Mei as if she had met her bosom friend. "You don't know how many times I said to this girl, she can't be so stubborn. You have to take care of your man's money. That's why I let my daughter take all of Ah Ze's money. You have to spend more time with my daughter and teach her."

Wang Xiuzhen spoke so sincerely that Lan Mei was almost moved when Wang Ke said, "how much money does Lu Ze make? "

Lan Mei instantly woke up. Yes, for a student like Lu Ze, the subsidy, plus a part-time job is no more than a few thousand yuan a month. If he buys something, he would directly ask Gao Shiqing for 2,000 yuan. Isn't that an excuse to make Gao Shiqing support him?

This man is really too deep-minded.

Lan Mei and Wang Ke looked at each other and were about to persuade Gao Shiqing, but Gao Shiqing's Alipay rang again.

She opened it and gave it to Wang Xiuzhen. "Mom, Ah Ze has transferred another 100,000 yuan, saying that this is the deposit and he won't dare to hide it."

100.000?

Lan Mei and Wang Ke's eyes widened.

A 100,000 deposit?!

What's the full price?!

"Ha ha." Lan Mei and Wang Ke laughed awkwardly. They froze in place, they couldn't wait to dig a hole in the ground and hide in shame.

The original attack on Gao Shiqing and compassion they felt, turned into envy.

They both wanted to escape, but Wang Xiuzhen also took Lan Mei and stuffed some dried fruits she had brought into her hands. "Girl, you are a reasonable person. Teach my daughter more. People have to guard against this and be more careful."

Are you her mother-in-law or her mother??

Lan Mei sighed silently in her heart.

Wang Ke also sighed in her heart, if only her future mother-in-law would help her this much.

In the afternoon at the club, Bai Qianqian took the initiative to gather around Lan Mei. "How about Shi Qing? Is she still stubborn? I did say she was too stupid."

"Hum" Lan Mei put the poster in her hand on a billboard and slapped it hard to make it firmer. "Shiqing's mother-in-law is closer to her than a daughter. I want you to keep your mouth shut and take back the evil rural mother-in-law story. Bai Qianqian, are you so jealous that you smear Shiqing?"

"What did you say?" Bai Qianqian frowned. "Wang Xiuzhen is closer to Gao Shiqing than a real daughter?"

"Not only that, even Lu Ze had to back down."

"That's impossible. Isn't Gao Shiqing always sad recently?"

"Why wouldn't she be sad? She's missing her boyfriend," Lan Mei squeezed Bai Qianqian out of the way. "Go and get out of my way. Thanks to the fact that you are all in the same dorm room, you end up spreading rumors when you don't know anything. No wonder Gao Shiqing doesn't like to talk to you, and so do I."

Lan Mei spoke cynically to Bai Qianqian, but Bai Qianqian doesn't care. Anyway, Lan Mei is not a rich person who could connect her with a rich husband.

In her ear it echoed again and again, 'Shiqing's mother-in-law is closer to her than a real daughter.'

Wang Xiuzhen?

No Way...

It's not that she hasn't seen Wang Xiuzhen, she's the typical uncivilized old woman in the countryside, conservative and strong, unable to read a single big word, and eyes looking to the sky. She feels like she has a college student in her family, so no one's daughter is worthy of him.

She doesn't believe it.

Gao Shiqing must have lied deliberately to save face.

Right!

Bai Qianqian built up her thinking again and again, but the jealousy caused by the psychological imbalance almost burned her to ashes.

She followed Gao Shiqing secretly, trying to dig up the truth.

However, the more she was with her, the more it hurt her heart, which was higher than the sky.

Gao Shiqing's life is really like a princess. She sits still and collects money. She wears everything expensive. She watches Gao Shiqing buy Wang Xiuzhen a dress for 1,000 yuan by card without blinking an eye. Then she takes it back to Lu Ze's apartment and tells Wang Xiuzhen that it only cost 300 yuan. Wang Xiuzhen even complains that she spends money indiscriminately, and she should use the money to buy things for herself. While she wears the same clothes at such an old age.

Why?

Bai Qianqian's jealous eyes were red, but there was nothing she could do about it. She was walking down the street, full of grievances in her chest.

She cursed Gao Shiqing, and hoped that Gao Shiqing's parents would stop her from being with Lu Ze.

In this way, even though Gao Shiqing is like a princess, she still loses the love she wants most. Somehow, she thought it was just fair.

So, Bai Qianqian waited day after day in resentment, while Lin Yiyi officially established a relationship with Wen Ruheng, the second son of the Wen family.

After a week of continuous intense work, Lu Ze came back, fell asleep as soon as he came back, and woke up after a whole day's sleep.

As soon as he opened his eyes, the sunshine felt good, the person he loves most is by his side. All is good.

Lu Ze grabs Gao Shiqing 's little hand, pulls it gently, she shouts softly, turns over and presses her under his body.

"Oh, Ah Ze..." Gao Shiqing was so nervous that her long eyelashes began to tremble. She looked at Lu Ze, with a fire like desire in his eyes, a desire that could surround her and burn her as well.

She clung to the clothes on his chest, her heart beating violently.