Chapter 14 - The Movie Queen's Domineering Fan (14)

When Qiao Zixin got up the next day, Xu Zifan was gone. She breathed a sigh of relief and felt a little lost. But she just realized that she was a little attracted, so it's better not to see him, so she could calm down. After all, liking a person is to consider a lot of things. Tempted does not mean to act on it. It's not good to reveal it before thinking it over, and make everyone feel uncomfortable.

She baked two slices of toast, heated a cup of walnut milk for breakfast, vacuumed the house after dinner, and had nothing to do after. So, she had to turn on the TV and watch TV. The TV series happens to be a plot in which a female lead is pursued and vied for by a male lead and the second male at the same time. One of the two men is overbearing and full of hormones, and the other is warm like a brother next door. The female lead felt very tangled and has not yet chosen for two episodes. Because the female lead thinks that both men are too kind to her.

Qiao Zixin watched TV, but his mind turned to Xu Zifan. The female lead thought that the two men were too kind to her, but she felt that they were not as good as 1/10 of Xu Zifan, and she still felt that she was dreaming. When she met Xu Zifan for the first time, she was already on the verge of collapse. So many negative news and negative emotions surrounded her that she didn't even take much precautions against Xu Zifan, a stranger, because her heart really felt like it was burnt to ashes and her mind was blank. And Xu Zifan saved her. She subconsciously trusted him, although meager, but it was there.

Then Xu Zifan pulled her up and intervened forcefully in her life; To help her, keep all her troubles out and build a security fortress for her. When she thought about it now, there was not much sadness left in her memory, because at that time she was so shocked by Xu Zifan's heroic words that she was completely distracted by him. She came out of her depression. Then slowly found sense of security beside Xu Zifan, and regained the trust between people. Xu Zifan is the person she trusts most, and she can't guard against this person.

Their relationship is very much like the movie they made. The man saved the woman when she was in the most critical situation, and then he gave the woman a lot of help. The only difference is that Xu Zifan is much more overbearing than the man in the play. although he always smiles gently, he has sharp eyes and a rational mind. Every time he makes a decision, he doesn't give people a chance to refute it. His decision is correct, and nobody could find a reason to refute it. Over the past few months, Xu Zifan has pulled her out of the quagmire step by step, cleaning up the stains on her body, and now her new film is about to be released, and her career is making a comeback.

Xu Zifan will leave her time to heal alone when she is sad, share joy with her when she is happy, always say gentle words when she is tired, and stand up for her when she is in trouble. Xu Zifan would rather leave early and return late than let her go out to socialize, would rather take the more troublesome route in publicizing than let her be offended in an interview ...

There were so many things that moved her, that Xu Zifan became the most special existence in her heart. She recalled the appearance of Xu Zifan when she first met him. With his thin figure, rustic hairstyle and un-styled clothes, he looked like a good-looking ordinary person. Now Xu Zifan, has a strong figure with appropriate clothes. A stylist had specially designed a hairstyle for him, showing a full forehead and a fresh face, but vaguely revealing a sense of superiority, calm and mature, he is already a very charming and reliable man. She didn't know how many fans would pursue him crazily when he enters the entertainment industry.

Such a man is only nice to her. (if your NOT re$ding at Translateindo, this ch4pter has been stolen fr0m our s1te)

Qiao Zixin held down her slightly faster heartbeat to calm herself down. She doesn't know why Xu Zifan is nice to her, and she doesn't believe that someone who is just a fan would do this for her. Not to mention that Xu Zifan doesn't look like a celebrity chaser. The longer they got along, the more she felt that Xu Zifan was like a president, sitting in an office handling billions of contracts. A celebrity would not be considered by him at all.