The Eldest Young Master's Gentle Wife (20 - End)

Jiang Zhe quietly looked at Li Cai Wei, "Want to know?" 

Li Cai Wei: "If it's about you, I want to know everything." 

Jiang Zhe sighed and pulled her to his side, the lights was dim as he leaned closer to the woman's ear. 

Li Cai Wei subconsciously shrunk her neck, evoking the sound of a man's light chuckle. 

Jiang Zhe lovingly rubbed her earlobe, but his tone had a rare seriousness. 

Li Wei Cai's pupils shrank, stunned for a long time, before suddenly turning her head, sighing: "Jiang Zhe, your guts are too big." 

Jiang Zhe returned her gaze, "Is it?" 

Li Cai Wei looked serious, solemnly nodding. "You are the only one I have seen so far, who has the biggest guts." 

Jiang Zhe: "Afraid?" 

Li Cai Wei nodded. 

Disappointment flashed through Jiang Zhe's eyes, but he soon recovered to normal, "I still have some money to arrange a good future for you...you..." 

His lips were blocked, a pair of arms wrapped around his neck. The alcohol rushed to his head, ill-timed, almost making Jiang Zhe unclear whether he was hallucinating, or whether it was reality. 

He touched the woman's face, but only felt wetness beneath his hand, "Cai Wei?" 

Li Cai Wei: "So that's what you think of me, that I'm afraid of death and not willing to stay by your side?" 

Jiang Zhe: "Cai Wei, I..." 

Li Cai Wei: "Jiang Zhe, I am a woman. I have been sheltered for the past 20 years. How could I not be afraid?" 

Jiang Zhe hugged her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I thought wrongly, it's my bad." 

Li Cai Wei's eyes were blurred by her tears, making Jiang Zhe feel even more regretful. He held the sides of her face, and lowered his forehead to hers, whispering softly: "I was wrong, I shouldn't have thought that way. Can you forgive me?" 

Li Cai Wei did not respond.

Jiang Zhe said helplessly: "In the future we will be in the same boat, standing together to face any difficulty. I will not let you go again." 

Li Cai Wei: "Really?" 

Jiang Zhe smiled and nodded: "I swear." 

Li Cai Wei pursed her lips and laughed. Just that, her tears were still there, flowing along her smiling expression, it added a few laugh lines, making it seem true. 

Jiang Zhe held her, kissed her forehead, cheeks, and then slowly moved to her lips, unexpectedly soft. 

He tentatively tried to open the gap, and easily attack her mouth. 

The bed creaked gently, unable to hide the spring glow in the room. 

The next day, Jiang Zhe got up early. Shui Gen was busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast, and was surprised to see Jiang Zhe.