Chapter 22 - The Movie Queen's Domineering Fan (22)

In the evening, it was time for the family to watch TV after dinner, but whenever there is an emotional plot on TV, Mother Qiao would say a few words about Qiao Zixin. Qiao Zixin didn't want to hear it, saying that she was too tired from the bus ride and went back to her room at 8 o'clock. She was blamed by Mother Qiao that she was not sweet at all, and didn't even know how to talk to her family when she got home.

Qiao Zixin lies on the mat and sends a Wechat message to Xu Zifan, asking him what he is doing right now.

When Xu Zifan replied that he was dealing with company mail, Qiao Zixin smiled. It seemed that Xu Zifan had invested great enthusiasm for the company after opening the company. He especially liked to work overtime. She could imagine that Xu Zifan was now facing the laptop with an expressionless face, occasionally touching his chin in interest, and occasionally tapping his finger on the table while carefully thinking.

In fact, if you take a person to heart, you will unconsciously observe many of his small moves and personal preferences. She is like this, so is Xu Zifan. Like her mother, that has never cared about her. Her mother knows her husband's and son's preferences like the back of her hand. She is completely unneeded in this family.

Xu Zifan asked her how she was doing at home. She didn't say anything about her troubles, only that the family was fine. She also told Xu Zifan that there's a lake on the outskirts of the city. Although it freezes in winter, it's the most scenic place in this town. Few people would go there for the Spring Festival. They can go there when they have time to have a look. She learned to swim in that lake.

Xu Zifan chatted with her for a long time, and towards 11 pm, she was urged to go to bed. She had to entertain guests the next day. After saying good night, Xu Zifan read the chat transcript thoughtfully and posted an anonymous post online.

[Excuse me, if a person is unhappy, how can you make her happy on New Year's Eve and have a happy New Year?]

[Butterfly Orchid: If you look at this veteran's question style, you can see that he is undoubtedly straightforward. He must be trying to please his girlfriend. Invite her to see a movie, send 99 flowers, have a candlelight dinner, and then go to see the beautiful fireworks!]

[Su Luoruo: Watch fireworks +1, New Year's Eve movie recommendation: 'Life is Beautiful', Zixin and Zifan are in it. A comedy, your girlfriend would like it!]

[Lan Se: Be sure to send flowers, a handful of them! Be sure to watch 'Life is Beautiful'. It's very appropriate to watch 'Life is Beautiful' when unhappy. The trailer is great. It will definitely cheer your girlfriend up!]

Xu Zifan silently looked at the replies on the page and didn't understand why some people guessed that he and Qiao Zixin were a couple when he posted the question anonymously. In fact, he didn't think about this problem. In his own life, he was born in a slum, had no parents or relatives, and grew up alone. In order to not be bullied, he worked hard to become the boss of the whole slum. Then he started from scratch, left the slums to become an outstanding entrepreneur step by step, met business leaders, met political officials, and slowly entered the top circle.

At that time, he was already fifty years old, and he had been working hard for most of his life. How could he think about love and relationships? Even in marriage, it was a blind date, the two parties were just suitable to be together. In the end, he became famous and was not interested in coaxing a little girl to play with. He was an orphan and liked a warm and stable family. Of course, he would not do anything harmful to the family.

Later, he traversed several times, basically wearing cannon fodders to counterattack, he only guarded others twice. Once was guarding his parents and another was his younger sister. He was only concerned about his sister's happiness all his life, and he was told that he had a sister-complex. This time, guarding Qiao Zixin, they were considered a couple by many people. He was busy with his work before and didn't pay attention to it. Now when he saw that people said so, he simply sent a message and asked them directly.