Chapter 14 - Scum Dad Who Isn't Scum (14)

Today is a holiday, but the class is still very busy, there is a heated discussion about whether Panpan is supported by a rich older man.

Lu Lin is explaining for her, [That's the boss of our company, Panpan is his personal assistant. Isnt it normal to get into his car?]

Zhu Yun: [What type of boss comes out of the neighborhood so early in the morning? I checked, that was Wei Mingyan, Nanya's CEO, the richest man in the city. It seems like the beautiful Panpan, wants to sell her beauty to get a higher position.]

She took the pictures herself and spoke without scruple. [Wei Mingyan has been single so far, if Panpan is really with him, she doesn't have to dodge it. Unless she is a mistress, otherwise an unmarried man and an unmarried woman together... What would happen?]

[Lu Lin don't explain for her. It's useless for you to talk, the person talked about isn't even here.]

Zhu Yun actually did not plan to send out the photos so soon. Of course, this killer move wont be effective until the beginning of school. Anyway, the beginning of school is two days away. She can afford to wait.

The sudden revelation came because just today, her boyfriend announced that he had broken up with her, and just an hour after the breakup, her friend, who was spying on her boyfriend, said he was complaining about her while drinking.

The general outline is that Zhu Yun doesn't look as good as Panpan. Qiao Panpan does not depend on others. She is so beautiful and insists on relying on herself. Compared to Qiao Panpan, Zhu Yun was nothing.

Zhu Yun exploded, even though she knew clearly that her boyfriend was stating a fact.

Zhu Yun's boyfriend is a rich second-generation young master, and he also knows several of her friends. Of course, she is afraid to attack her boyfriend, so all this anger poured onto the innocent Panpan.

Sitting in front of the bar, there was a pile of empty wine bottles infront of her. Her eyes looked at her phone in a daze, full of resentment.

Didn't people say that Panpan is pure as jade and clean as ice, and does not rely on men?

Then she has to expose this piece of flaw, let everyone see. Qiao Panpan is no better than her, raised by men like her!

With this idea in mind, Zhu Yun first anonymously posted the photos in the group. Then she steped up to question and ask herself. Now she can't wait to trample Qiao Panpan under her feet. In order to achieve this goal, she would rather tear her own face.

Anyway, she also didn't say anything wrong, Panpan raised by someone rich. That's what she saw with her own eyes!

Qiao Panpan never appeared. Zhu Yun became more and more arrogant. She lifted her neck and drank another glass of wine. She was drunk and her hands were tapping on her mobile phone with excitement.

[She hasn't come out and said anything for such a long time, is she guilty?  It's possible. On the surface every day swearing she relied on her self, in the end she hooked up with men everywhere. Seeking Nanya's rich old man and sticking to him for money. Tell me, if he knew she seduce other people's boyfriends, will he want her?]

Qiao Panpan saw this sentence as soon as she came in. She almost laughed and wasn't angry. She replied quickly with both hands: [ First, Chief Wei and I are not in the kind of relationship you'r thinking of. Second, I have never seduced anyone's boyfriend.]

[You didn't seduce?! Qiu Meng is the one you seduced! You also instigated him to break up with me, fox!]

Qiu Meng is Zhu Yun's boyfriend who had just broke up with her. She was confident enough to say so. Qiu Meng is not in their class. He is not in this group chat. He is a soft-hearted person. She could say a couple of good words tomorrow, and by then, things will have settled down. This is what she believed.