The Eldest Young Master's Gentle Wife (2)

Father Jiang was one of the best and richest clothing merchant in the entire Yunlan City. 

Jiang Zhe was the eldest son and legal heir of the Jiang family. As the eldest son, Father Jiang had high hopes for Jiang Zhe. However, the original soul was foolish, and looked down on his father's way of earning money. 

Every day, he took the money he despised and went out to high-end establishments, spending money like dirt. 

No wonder he died so tragically. Really, it makes one unable to sympathise with him at all. 

Jiang Zhe stood by the window and looked at the scenery in the courtyard, his fingers unconsciously playing with his jade thumb ring. He whispered in a low voice, "Unfortunately, these peaceful days won't last long." 

This was a parallel time and space. Though some celebrities were different, the general development of the world was strikingly similar to Jiang Zhe's original world. 

In the next three years, the entire Yunlan City will be steeped in war. Everyone would be in danger and they would try to escape the city war zone. 

It was precisely in that battle that the original soul died. His cause of death? Love sickness. 

Jiang Zhe doesn't wish to repeat the same mistakes the original soul made. Naturally, he will not provoke those women on his own accord. 

After all, he only came here to complete the task. 

System that occasionally captures the host's thoughts: Hehe 

............ 

At noon, a servant called, "Eldest Young Master, the Old Master requests your presence in the main hall for lunch." 

Jiang Zhe nodded lightly. The servant was surprised at how easy-going the Eldest Young Master was today as he led the way. 

The main hall was already full of people, with the tables separated by gender. 

Jiang Zhe had just stepped in when a strange female voice rang out: "Wow, the ever-busy and important Eldest Young Master is finally willing to spare some time to eat lunch."

Father and Mother Jiang's face instantly changed. Just as Mother Jiang was about to scold the woman, Jiang Zhe opened his mouth to speak. He was wearing an indigo blue gown today. His long hair was combed to the side, revealing a smooth and full forehead. A pair of gold rimmed glasses perched snugly on his nose. Hearing his Concubine Mother Shu ridiculing him non-stop, he did not get angry or embarrassed as he did before, only sweeping his sleeves and walking away. 

Jiang Zhe's pursed his lips slightly, lowered his eyes, and smiled apologetically, "This son has arrived late; I hope that Mother and Father can forgive me." 

Father Jiang swept away the previous unhappiness with a smile, "It's nothing. There's only family eating here. Your Concubine Mother Shu's character is just like that, don't take it to heart, Zhe'er."

Jiang Zhe smiled and agreed silently, greeting Mother Jiang with a light smile as he passed her. 

Mother Jiang hadn't seen her son in a long time, and was too happy to notice anything out of place. She was even willing to overlook Concubine Shu's previous transgression.

Jiang Zhe sat on the left directly next to his father. The seat to the left of the household head was a respected one, just below the household head himself, showing how much Father Jiang loves his son.