The Tyrant CEO's Small Delicate Wife (9 - END)

Walking into the Jiang family's house, Qin Qing face was tinged with embarrassment. She secretly glanced at Jiang Zhe, and Jiang Zhe gave her an encouraging smile before she said: "Dad, Mom." 

Father Jiang and Mother Jiang laughed and beckoned: "Ah, Qing Qing, come here." 

Qin Qing pursed her lips and moved over with small steps. Mother Jiang took her hand, satisfaction almost overflowing from her eyes. Such an affectionate action, if one didn't know, they would think that Qin Qing was her own daughter. 

A daughter-in-law was also half a daughter, this saying was right. 

The Jiang parents gave her a big red packet. After pulling her away to chat a little more, they left after eating lunch. In the afternoon, the young couple went to the Qin family again. 

Rushing around the whole day, they only returned home at night. Qin Qing collapsed on the couch in exhaustion, not wanting to move. 

Jiang Zhe asked the maid to cook a light porridge for her, and coaxed her to eat. 

Qin Qing recovered some strength and whispered: "I'm exhausted today." 

Jiang Zhe petted her head. "Alright, we're done with that now. You can relax tomorrow onwards." 

"But you promised me previously that we would go on a honeymoon." Qin Qing looked up suddenly, fearing that he would change his mind. 

Jiang Zhe was helpless: "Honeymoon also needs energy. In your current state, you wouldn't be able to move even before stepping out of the door." 

Jiang Zhe: "Rest assured, I won't turn my back on what I promised you." 

Qin Qing: "Then okay. I'll rest for a few days. You have to keep your word, not allowed to regret it." 

Jiang Zhe: "Good. Go wash up and go to bed early." 

Qin Qing walked into the master bedroom bathroom. Jiang Zhe turned and went the next door. 

When Qin Qing walked out wrapped up in a bath towel, she found that her husband had already showered, and was wearing a nightgown, sitting on the edge of the bed to wipe his hair. 

Qin Qing walked over and touched his hair, it was already half dried. 

Qin Qing teased him: "It's really convenient for you men, not even needing a hair dryer."

Jiang Zhe took the opportunity to pull her down to sit, getting up and picking up the hair dryer, "This way I can help my wife dry her hair." 

Under the hair dryer's "wuwu" sound, Qin Qing closed her eyes and tilted her head up, her face full of enjoyment. 

Jiang Zhe's fingertips brushed across her hair, and she felt his movements were gentle. 

Just like him. 

Qin Qing: (* ̄︶ ̄)

Happy. 

The next day, Qin Qing was still asleep when Jiang Zhe got up. These days, because he was busy with the wedding, his work has already piled up a lot. Since he became a CEO and enjoyed the treatment of one, he naturally had to be responsible for this job.