Chapter 14 - Unfaithful Phoenix Man (14)

Lu Ze smiled and whispered to himself, "of course you will. In a previous life, you helped Shiqing stabilize the situation and win back half of the property."

Lin Yiyi left without looking back, and her brain was in a mess all the way home. So, she unwittingly drove back to her maternal home.

Now that she is back, Lin Yiyi was going to stay for one night. As soon as she went upstairs, she hears Father Lin on the phone in his bedroom. "Buy, isn't it that necklace worth more than a hundred thousand yuan? I'll take you to buy it at the beginning of next month."

"Honey, I miss you, too."

"I'll wait for the surprise in the evening."

Lin Yiyi got angry with visible lines on her forehead. She slammed the door open, picked up a vase and smashed it.

"You shut up!"

The vase hit Father Lin directly on the head. Father Lin fell to the ground with a snap and hit his head on the table.

Lin Yiyi was petrified and hurriedly pounced on him. Her trembling finger, tested the breathing from his nose. Fortunately, he just fainted.

Lin Yiyi lost her anger, called the servant to help him to bed and call the family doctor.

Mother Lin didn't say anything when she got the call. She just asked if he was dead. She hung up the phone when she knew he wasn't dead.

In fact, Lin Yiyi has long known that there is no relationship between her parents, and she has been living in this tense and repressed atmosphere for a long time. Her character has become perverse, surly, even resentful. Resentful of all people who were similar to Father Lin.

Sometimes she even longed for Mother Lin to divorce him, but she couldn't. Mother Lin's gave up everything to elope with her father, and the whole circle knew it.

Having paid too much, Mother Lin still wanted face, so she could only catch him in bed with other women, and hide it at the same time; Maintaining the outside stability between husband and wife.

In this family, Lin Yiyi resents both Father Lin and Mother Lin.

She suddenly began to wonder if Gao Shiqing had maintained superficial affection in order not to let people laugh at them.

No.

No way!

She can't let Gao Shiqing follow in her mother's footsteps.

She should watch Lu Ze!

As a result, a big shining light bulb often came to Lu Ze's villa.

 (TNote: Big shining light bulb = a conspicuous existence, that hung around a lot for no apparent reason.)

Lu Ze: Is this what you call lifting a rock and smashing yourself in the foot?

So, the outside world spread news again, and this time it was even more outrageous, with the title saying that 'Gao Shiqing was so emaciated she called her good sister to fight for fear of divorce with Lu Ze.'

Gao Shiqing: Can you stop worrying about my private life?

So, Gao Shiqing spent two years in a dilemma when her mother-in-law tried to prevent her husband from having an affair, and her best friend strictly guarded her husband from transferring property.

Two years later, Lu Ze's company had surpassed the Gao's, and Gao Shiqing gave birth to a little baby girl. Wang Xiuzhen and Mrs. Gao were so in love that they wanted to pick all the stars from the sky and give them to the baby.