Chapter 13 - Scum Dad Who Isn't Scum (13)

There are many people in the ward, none of them expected that things would become like this.

They were all a little stunned, so they watched Wei Mingyan stand up, stagger, with blood on his legs, approaching Qiao Panpan.

Looking at the apparently unresponsive Panpan, the man's hands trembled and laughed, but his tears fell down his face and hit the ground.

"You're little darling, you turned out to be little darling..."

"I saved, my own daughter..."

He cried and laughed, and his face was full of confusion.

No one understood what Wei Mingyan was saying except Qiao Panpan.

She stared at the person in front of her, who she respected and admired most, but now the man said that he was her father.

Wasn't her father the man who abandoned their mother and daughter and never came back?

Why did you become the excellent and kind-hearted Chief Wei?

Panpan was in a trance, as if it was still a dream. She had not wakened up. But in the end was it a dream, or a nightmare? she couldn't tell.

"Little darling, little darling, I am your father ..."

Wei Mingyan dragged his bleeding leg and stretched out his trembling hands, trying to touch the girl.

This is, his daughter ...

The daughter he always wanted to protect...

Under the man's expectant eyes, Panpan's mind was blank and she stepped back subconsciously to avoid his hand.

The smile on Wei Mingyan's face suddenly froze, His red eyes turned to Qi Ya, full of panic and pleading, "I, I really am your father. Wife, wife you tell little darling, I am her father ..."

Obviously, she should hate this person because of leaving for so many years. She saw her husband's panic and bewildered appearance, Qi Ya's heart has long calmed down.

She looked at her daughter and said softly, "Panpan, please call him Dad. Dad came back to us."

Zhang-Jie also responded at the moment, pushing the girl lightly. "Panpan, call him Dad."

Chief Wei turned out to be that man.

He was tall, handsome and charming, as if he had gathered all the virtues of the world, and was the most perfect man in Panpan's eyes.

In Qiao Panpan's heart, the man who she called father was cowardly, incompetent and unfeeling. Just because she was a daughter, he left her mother and daughter behind and let her and her mother spend so many years in mockery and ridicule.

Panpan hated him, but now Chief Wei has become him.

She didn't know what to do. She looked at the man across her with hope in his eyes. Qiao Panpan opened her mouth. Eventually, she didn't say it out loud.

The girl bowed her head. Tears streamed down her white face. She took another step back. "I'm sorry, I'm going to the bathroom..."