Chapter 1.2 - Abandoned Military Wife (1)

He Xuezhu's nature has always been weak. Although no one in her family dared to stand up for her, the only mother-in-law who was protecting her also changed her mind, she could only hold her daughter and cry and agree to a divorce.

It's just that when Miao Xing and the original host were returning home to divorced and then marry, there was a car accident. The original host subconsciously protected his lover next to him. As a result, Miao Xing only had bruise while the original host became a paraplegic.

After the results came out, Miao Xing had a very simple abortion and left the hospital, leaving only the unattended original host.

Of course, a paraplegic could not serve in the military. After early retirement, he was brought home by his crying-to-near-blindness mother, the next half of his life was spent lying in bed.

He looked at how his wife, who he had once looked down upon, do housework and brought up a child while taking care of this sorry husband.

Watching his daughter grow up little by little, and under the influence of her mother, she treated this wrongdoing-father as a hero.

Although his mother had always looked down on his wife, they both shared the same idea that they should take care of him, the past issues ceased.

His mother left before him, followed by him. Before he left, although he could not take care of himself, he was clean and tidy. The woman who had taken care of him for half his life sat by the bed crying and said how much she longed for married life before she got married.

She said that she hated him, but she could not leave him alone. After all, this was the environment in which she lived since childhood.

He Xuezhu did not have a good life. In the first half of her life, she lived in a family who valued men more than women. In the second half of her life, she had to take care of her paraplegic husband. Later, when she was old, she had suffered from illness but had no money for treatment. She was suffering from pain almost every day.

The original host left with guilt for his wife. After being selected by the system, he made a wish that his wife; He Xuezhu could get the family she longed for. That she could not suffer so much, that his mother and wife could coexist peacefully, that his daughter would not be dragged down by her paralyzed father, and she would not be disliked by her patriarchal grandmother.

These are all impossible for the original host, but he exchanged his soul and hoped Lin Shiheng could do them with his place.

[Ding!  Receiving memory completed, task completion: 0, please complete as soon as possible.]

Lin Shiheng uncovered the quilt, got out of bed and stood at the window looking at the scenery outside. The original owner's memory was very clear, but he completely did not know that the world was a story in a novel.

This is a novel set in the 1990s. The author may not be bothered to look up information and set it up overhead, so there are many differences between logic and place.

For example, the body became a commander at a young age.

In this book, the original host with paraplegia was not the protagonist, after his first appearance, he only exists in the memory of the female protagonist; Miao Xing.

Yes, Miao Xing is the heroine of this novel.

She is young and beautiful and is also a very popular nurse in such an era. Her first love is the original host. This young and handsome head of regiment has countless potential to rise in the future.

On the contrary, the real male protagonist is the deputy commander of the regiment.

Zhang Yanming; deputy commander of the regiment, is different from the original host who came from a commoner background. He has a good family background. He was thrown into the army by his elders to hone his mind because he was too fickle. He also specially covered up his identity. As a result, he did not realize that he was a bit gifted. He sat down in the position of deputy commander smoothly.

In the memory of the original host, the deputy commander always saw him as very disagreeable. Unpleasant to see, but he knows Zhang Yanming's identity. He thought that Zhang Yanming is only being young. He usually tries to stay away and avoid conflicts with him.

The actual reason why Zhang Yanming dislikes the original host is that he likes Nurse Miao Xing, but Miao Xing likes the original host who already has a wife.

How can you stay calm seeing a rival?

In the plot of the novel, Zhang Yanming was furious when he learned that the person he liked was pregnant before marriage. She had to go back to her home town with the original host, so he directly hired someone to deliberately cause a car accident.

Then had Miao Xing; who passed out in tears, have an abortion. Then came the sadistic love affair between the couple. Until the final outcome, Zhang Yanming position rose steadily, Miao Xing became Mrs. Zhang and was envied all her life.

Lin Shiheng saw the plot in the book. Miao Xing left her original host and had an abortion, all of which were forced rather than voluntary. Even for her first time, she and the original host were only able to 'do it' because they were given medicine by Zhang Yanming.

Recalling the look Miao Xing and Zhang Yanming gave each other from time to time, and the unnatural look on Miao Xing's face when the original host came back several times. The original host did not care about it, ignoring the past. But this was intriguing in Lin Shiheng's eyes.

In the plot, Zhang Yanming took advantage of his absence with the half-hearted Miao Xing while the original host was away. Apart from failing to do the last step, everything else has been done cleanly, more than once.

Lin Shiheng looked down at his left arm wrapped in gauze, raised his eyebrows slightly and smiled.

"Commander Lin, Deputy Zhang is here."

The little nurse knocked on the door outside, and Lin Shiheng turned to look at it and looked up at the young man who came in.

Really good-looking and rebellious. He was looking at Lin Shiheng with cold eyes and impatience: "What do you want me to come over for?"

"Nothing. It's a little strange to hear the nurse say you came to visit me and not see anyone when you opened your eyes."

When Zhang Yanming heard that, he paused. He came to the hospital, of course, not to see Lin Shiheng, but to see Miao Xing. After he came, he stayed in the ward for less than two minutes, and then he went to pull Miao Xing to the hospital garden to flirt.

At this time, the door was opened again. The beautiful girl in nurse's clothes pushed the door open and came in. She looked at Lin Shiheng's on the bed and said, "Brother Lin, you woke up!"

Her hair was neatly combed. Although she was wearing the same nurses' clothes, she could see that her waist had been altered and her figure was slim. In addition, her face was flushed at the moment, and her eyes were full of shame and awe. Anybody could see that she liked Lin Shiheng.

If the flush had not been caused by her being kissed in the garden.

Lin Shiheng looked at Miao Xing's and the gloomy Zhang Yanming, with slightly raised lips.

It seems that this world should be fun.