Chapter 12 - Scum Dad Who Isn't Scum (12)

Qi Ya usually spends at least twenty minutes in the sun downstairs, but today she doesn't know why she felt a little uneasy. After ten minutes in the garden, she asked Nurse Zhang to push her back.

Although her daughter's salary is very high now, she is only working part-time. She still has to make time to embroider something for house hold expences.

They were on the farthest side of the elevator, so they didn't notice the people on the other side of the corridor. As soon as Nurse Zhang pushed Qi Ya into the ward, she saw an intern nurse sweeping everything on her desk into the trash can, including a glass full of water.

Head Nurse Zhang frowned when she saw the intern's resentful action. "How many times have I said that you can't throw a cup unless you pour the water out first?"

The intern nurses made gesture, her face was sour and her hands landed on the newspaper picture cut out on the table.

Qi Ya hurriedly shouted at her, "Don't throw that..."

But she didn't seem to hear it. With a wave of her hand, Qi Ya saw the picture of the house she looked at for many days and went into the garbage can full of water stains.

Qi Ya was shocked. Clearly it was only a picture, but her heart seemed completely empty.

That's where Chengqing said he wanted to buy her a house.

After the intern nurse threw it away, she raised her face and pouted her mouth perfunctorily. "I'm sorry, I threw your paper scraps."

"How could you say that!"

***

At the end of the corridor, as Head Nurse Zhang couldn't bear to not scold aloud, Wei Mingyan stared straight at the door of the ward where the woman was pushed and limped past with a crutch.

He hurt his leg and couldn't walk too fast. He was thinking about it at ordinary times and walked slowly, but it happened that at the moment he seemed to have forgotten the leg injury and was limping fast on crutches.

"Chief Wei, Chief Wei ..."

PanPan and several people didn't know what happened to him, so they had to follow behind him, and try to stop the man whose eyes were full of stubbornness. "Chief Wei, stop. You can't walk so fast your leg is injured..."

"Wife, wife, it's my wife!"

Who knew the man who is always steady and self-reliant looked possessed at the moment, he was stopped, but his mouth still says that he must go.

Panpan had been busy moving things without seeing her mother, but now she saw that Wei Mingyuan's gauze-wrapped calf had been tinged with red, immediately panicked.

"Chief Wei, where are you going? We'll help you go. Don't open up your wounds."

However, the man could no longer hear what she said. His eyes were empty and he just kept mumbling the same thing. His legs seemed to feel no pain and he moved desperately.

"It's my wife. I saw her. It's her ..."

Several people looked up at the empty corridor, but their doubts couldn't be soothed: "Chief Wei, please calm down."