C H A P T E R S I X T E E N***

Song: All NIght by Rotimi

CHIDINMA AND XANTE ENTERED the limousine provided by their hotel and Chidinma was extremely nervous

CHIDINMA AND XANTE ENTERED the limousine provided by their hotel and Chidinma was extremely nervous. She looked out the window to see the beautiful view of Dubai at night. A few words and she was now Dr. Chidinma Deliano. And this was her wedding night.

Breathe.

Xante noticed her nervousness and placed his hand on her thigh, snapping her out of her reverie. She turned to her husband who wore a small smile on his rugged face.

"Dubai is beautiful at night, si?" Xante commented, lifting his long lashes and scrutinizing the view with bright blue eyes.

"Hmm," Chidinma approved, nervously playing with her engagement ring and rose gold wedding band, which had been moved to her right hand. Xante's smile dropped when he saw how nervous she was.

Softly, with a pained expression, he asked, "What's wrong, baby? You don't like Dubai? We just got off the jet, we can go anywhere in the world-"

"No, X, I love it. I'm just nervous," Chidinma reassured her rambling husband.

A confused expression came upon his face, as he furrowed his brow, "Nervous for- oh," He realized with a nod.

"Yeah,"

Her husband pulled her closer and kissed her, his lips gentle and comforting. Even the way he kissed her was full of love. His tongue roamed and tasted her mouth, meeting hers and they both moaned in happiness. Xante broke away, slightly panting, his pupils dilating from desire.

"I love you," Xante stated, his forehead touching her as he caressed her hair, "Don't worry, you are getting me for your first time. Heaven knows how mind-blowing that will be," He finished with a cocky grin and Chidinma burst into laughter, Xante's small chuckles joining a moment later.

"Ahụrụ m gị n'anya, nnukwu isi," Chidinma murmured against his lips. (Igbo: I love you, big head)

"What was that?" Xante asked dangerously, eyes glinting in a challenge, as his fingers traced her collarbone, "I know the last part meant 'head'," His voice went husky, leaving Chidinma excited. Chidinma bit her lip as her own fingers went down the dark green silk button-down he wore, running down those delicious abs of his. She leaned into his ear and whispered.

"I called you a 'big head'. Do something about it,"

His blue eyes gleamed as he pulled her into his lap, her legs clad in cream cotton pants. His hands trailed from her lower back to her hips, finally stopping at her ass. Then, Xante leaned in and whispered his own challenge;

"I hope you mean my dick, because the only thing it will be doing is you, "At the end of his words, he sharply grabbed her ass, palming it. Before Chidinma could smash her lips on his in pure want, they were interrupted by a knock on the limo door. Xante stepped out of the car with a grin, leaving a distraught Chidinma. He turned around and held out his hand for her to step out as well.