Chapter 50 | errands

A/n: another NSFW chapter bc y'all already know I was gonna do something about the sensitive wings trope.

You and L had just been to the police station to pick up the reports on Higuchis  interrogation, since the taskforce as rather close, you decided to walk to get used to the prosthetic and longer distances than just the hall ways of taskforce. The files safely in your bag, you were on the way back, with a decent amount of time to kill. You hadn't really had the chance to look at the city on the ground yet, even though it'd been so long. You'd been out and about a few times, but not many.

The streets were littered with shops, cafes, a school at the end of the suburb, office buildings and bus and train stations. Japan was such a pretty place, sad that Kira had to make people live looking over their shoulders all the time.

"When this is over we should go out around Japan for the day and shop" you said.

"We should, there's a few stores in harajuku you'd probably like. And they have the best crepes there" L replied.

You stumbled slightly, L catching you before you could hit the floor.

"Should have bought the crutches" he said.

"Nah, I have to get used to this. I wish I could just fly but, you know... can't be out here revealing myself"

"I know my wings have been so cramped up recently, I've had no chance to spread them"

You turned onto a rather glitzed out street, lots of colour popping of every building. But one immediately caught your eye. At the end of said street was a big building with a pink gate at the front, the sight covered in hearts but written in Japanese and you couldn't quite make it out.

"What's that lovey dovey looking place?" You asked, pointing it out.

"Oh... uh- that's a love hotel" L replied.

You'd heard of those. Hotels dedicated to sex, completely anonymous, themed rooms, and actually rather cheap.

"Ooo we should try it" you teased.

"You really are dtf literally every second of the day aren't you?"

"I'm a love deity! Lust and desire are literally part of my whole existence. You name it and I'll be ready for it... plus... you need to stretch your wings don't you?"

The memory of what happened with your wings that night came back to him. He remembered how sensitive wings are, and in all honesty... he did want to know exactly what it felt like. Wing play, you could call it.

Fuck it, he was too curious.

"Ok..." he agreed.

And so you headed straight for the hotel, planning to stay there for a few hours or so. Love deities man, they have a high libido, gotta do something about it. Now when love hotels say they're anonymous, they mean it. Entering you didn't see a single person, everything was done electronically. You didn't waste any time checking in, heading up to the room and throwing your stuff down by the door. The room you decided on was typical Valentine's Day style stuff. With the red silky sheets, roses, dim lights and such.

Shifting into your true form, you stretched your wings. L pulled his shirt off to not rip it with his wings, shifting into his now true form. He flopped onto the bed, spreading his cramped up wings out with a satisfied sigh.

"I didn't think wings would be so sensitive to cramping" he said.

"I told you many times how sensitive wings are. You'll have to get used to it" you replied, taking the chance of him being flopped onto the bed to crawl over him.