chapter 1☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the first chapter. teehee<3
song- Pretty Girl by Clairo

play when i tell you to!!😇
...
CHAPTER ONE
5:00 am
(start music)

to the sound of my alarm my eyes flutter open and i turn to my end table to turn it off. five more minutes? as i tap "OFF" and see the polaroid photo of vinnie dancing in my room. i feel a smile creep onto my face. i quickly get up.

polaroid of u dancing in my room.

i walk over to my closet and pick out a skirt, shirt, jewelry, and shoes.

i could be a pretty girl and wear a skirt for you.

i walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower. once i am out i blow dry and straighten my hair. i grab an outfit for cheer practice after school. ☟︎

and this sweatshirt

and this sweatshirt.☟︎

     i grab my backpack that has my outfit in it along with school supplies

i grab my backpack that has my outfit in it along with school supplies. i then get my phone and my airpods, necessities first of course.

i walk over to the pantry and grab the fruit loops, i sit them on the counter and check the time, "5:46, pshh i got time." i tap into spotify and turn on my playlist. i
decide to film a vlog for my youtube.

"hey guys! it's paisley, welcome back to another video! today i am doing a day in the life of a high schooler! so i already took a shower and packed my school bag! it's now 5:51 and vinnie is coming to pick me up at 6:15 because our home room class at school starts at 7:00." i explain what i have to do today as i eat my breakfast. next thing i know, it's 6:15 and vinnie is ringing the doorbell.

"that's vinnie! i'll show you guys him once we get into the car" i say quickly.

i shut of the camera after making a funny face. i grab all my stuff and run over to the door.

"hey vin!" i say while walking out of the house and hugging him. i lock the door and race him to the car.

i climb into the passengers seat and pull out my camera, "okay guys i am now live with THE vinnie hacker..." i burst out into laughter because i know he hates when i talk about him like that, that's what he gets for posting thirst traps on tiktok when he has a girlfriend.

"shut up and let me drive paisley" vinnie laughs while playfully punching my shoulder.

"fine, but i am filming a vlog today so get used to it" i laugh as i stick out my tongue at him.

i can be a pretty girl, shut up when you want me to.

as we pull into the school parking lot vinnie moves his hand from the spot on my thigh.

i reach my hand over to his neck and pull him into a kiss. it wasn't anything other then a peck, it's like a routine, everyday before it's officially school time, we share a passionate kiss, what would i do if i didn't have him in my life.

i swing my backpack onto my shoulder and hop out of the car. just as i am about to walk towards the school vinnie catches up to me to hold my hand.

i look up at him and flash him a devilish smile. i pull out my camera and begin to film, "ok guys, we are now at school, and vinnie is embarrassed because we are walking up to school. i will update you guys in home room!!" i say making a funny face at the end.

"why'd you have to do it now" vinnie whines like a toddler.

"why do you have to care so much?" i say with a wink knowing what that does to vinnie.

he gives me a 'oh no you didn't look' and i just smile. we walk through the doors and all the eyes fall in us, like usual, as i said, it's just a routine. he walks me to my locker where ella is already waiting.

"hey paisley! hey vinnie." ella says while side hugging me. i open my locked and put my bag in.

i set up my camera and begun to show everyone that i knew around us. i guess you could say my friend group was popular at school.

"babe, i gotta head to my locker, see you later, love you, mean it." vinnie explained while pecking my cheek.

"hate you, kidding" i finish the joke while watching him walk away. after about 10 minutes of talking to ella and the vlog, i stop filming, we head to home room. we sit down in our usual seats and just talk like usual. but then our teacher walks in with a beautiful girl, i am guessing she is new.

this is definitely NOT apart of the routine.
...

ok guys! that's the first chapter! hope you enjoyed!! (867 words)