chapter 4☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is chapter 4!
teehee<3
song- Let it Go by James Bay

play when i tell you to!!😇
...
CHAPTER 4
3:31 pm
...

*start music*

another ten minutes go by... still no vinnie.

"come on vinnie i am getting cold" i say while shivering. the parking lot is now have empty. i look over at the camera, it's been on for 21 minutes, ughh.

after another 10 minutes... still. no. vinnie.

i decided to call vinnie because this is ridiculous.

*on call☟︎*

*italics are paisleys actions and thoughts*

v= vinnie
p=paisley
...
v- yeah?

p- vin, it's been thirty minutes,
where are you!

v- holy shit, it's been thirty minutes?! sorry babe i am talking to heather.

*he has had me waiting because he is talking to heather?*
p- are you joking? are you like actually serious? i am freezing my ass off and your talking to heather, i literally can't believe you right now.

v- no pais i am coming now!

p- don't even bother, i am just gonna text ella to come pick me up.

v- wait paisley-

*end of call*

you be you and i'll be me.

i put down my phone and lay my head in my hands. i let out quiet sobs as i wait for ella (forgetting that the camera was filming) 2 minutes later i hear a honk and look up to see ella's car. i stand up quickly and grab my stuff, i realize that was still recording and immediately stop the camera.

i run over to the car and open the passenger door. just as i am about to get in i hear vinnie calling my name. i turn around to see the boy with messy hair.

"paisley please! i am sorry!" he says running up to me. i can tell he didn't realize i was crying, but when he did i saw the guilt flood over his face.

"i gotta get home, um bye." i choked out. as i get into the car i look out the window to see him standing there, speechless, i sigh and don't say anything but thanks to ella.

she could tell that i didn't wanna talk about it.

Let him go, it'll be alright.

once she got to my house she pulled over. i immediately saw vinnie sitting in the stairs up to my house.

i sighed and thanked ella again. i quickly ran up to the house and just hugged vinnie.

"wait your not mad?" he asked.

"no, i am just cold, and your big and warm." i reply shortly.

"there's my girl" he reply's.

"wanna come in?" i ask pulling away.

"i would love to but i have to get home, Lilian is coming home for the weekend!" vinnie replied with excitement in his voice. Lilian is his older sister that's in college.

"okay. well have fun, love you." i smile while kissing him. he says bye and drives off. i walk inside and go up to my room. i go onto tiktok and just scroll for hours.

ok guysss! that's it for this chapter. BYEEE! (518 words) edit: why did i make paisley such a drama queen🧍🏼 edit #2: i toned down her crying because wtf was i thinking😅😅