chapter 6☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is a sad chapter 6! teehee<3
song- Heal by Tom Odell

play now hehe!!😢
...
CHAPTER 6
december 6
...

     i just laid in bed and cried the whole weekend, i didn't eat, i didn't talk, i just cried. but today was monday. i will be seeing everyone for the first time.

even the thought of seeing another person made me sick. but i had to do it. right when my alarm went off at 4:45, i got out of bed and showered for the first time since friday. i cried in the shower for a while ngl.

take my mind and take my pain.

once i got out it was 5:30. i got changed into this sweatshirt.☟︎

these joggers

these joggers.︎︎☟︎

and i did my hair like this

and i did my hair like this.☟︎

     i grabbed my bag, i decided i was just gonna wear this during cheer practice

i walked downstairs around 5:56 and didn't eat. i just grabbed a small lunch. only one, not mine and vinnies, just mine.

i slipped on my AF1's and grabbed my car keys. i walked outside and locked the door.

i walked over to the car and threw everything into the back. and with that i drove off to school.
...

and heal, heal, heal.

     once i was there it was already 6:43. i sighed before grabbing all my bag. i reluctantly hopped down from the car.

i began to make my way up to the school. i could still feel everyone staring. i finally got to my locker. ella was there waiting. i looked at her and she just hugged me. i pulled away and opened my locker to see all the polaroids of me and vinnie. i quickly took them down and put the in the bottom shelf.

all the girls were being so nosy, the kept asking what happened and i would always answer that he broke up with me.

every time i said it it didn't get any easier. the hardest part was just about to come. the hallways grew silent.

i turn around and just stare. it's him, acting like everything was normal.

this hurt like hell.

tell me some things last.

as i blinked a tear ran down my left cheek. as it did vinnie looked at me his smile faded. he deserved it, he broke up with his girlfriend of four years, OVER TEXT.

he is a douche. i quickly turned my back to him and continued getting my books.

i gave ella a half smile before waking away. i made it to homeroom and waited for ella. vinnie recently blew up on tiktok so everyone knew about us.

my recent video was blowing up with comments asking if i was ok and all that shit.

as i was at my seat the person who i never wanted to talk to again walked in.

heather.

take my mind and take my pain.

i snapped my head back down and ignored her presence. she came and sat down where we usually sat.

"hey paisley..." she said quietly. i completely ignored her. she scoffed and walked out. after about 30 minutes of class, she still wasn't back, and i had to pee.

i went up to the teacher asking if i could go to the bathroom, he said yes. i walked out of the classroom and to the nearest bathroom. i walked in and heard some noises.

like disturbing noises.

"oh vinnie" i heard heathers familiar voice moan. holy shit.

they are fucking.

and heal, heal, heal.

i quickly left. i heard them scattering around to get dressed. as i was walking away, i heard that same door open.

"paisley wait!" the voice calls. "how could you? he has been my ex for 3 fucking days. and i find you fucking in the bathroom.." i say now crying.

"i am sorry. i-  just" heather started.

"heather. i don't want to hear it." i snapped. the bell rang. that meant students were about to fill the hallway.

"paisley i am so sorry. please i wanna be your friend. it was a mistake." she pleaded. now kids were coming into the hallways.

"you lost every fucking chance of me wanting to be your friend." i said rudely.

"damn" "yes queen" "she's hot" "you go girl" people cheering me on filled the hallways.

i looked at where heather was standing but she was gone.

the day went by so fast. i heard that heather and vinnie were in none of their classes. right when the last bell rang i walked so quick to my locker.

i didn't say a word to anyone. i put my books in my locker and grabbed my things. i ran out of the school and to my locker. i didn't wanna go home because the hackers were having dinner at my house.

i decided to drive to mine and vinnies secret spot. luckily no one was there. i grabbed my car blanket and sat i the back of the car with the trunk open, i just stared at the scenery... and just sobbed.

and tell me some things last.

...

teehee that's the chapter hope y'all enjoyed!! (837 words)