chapter 2☁︎︎

hey guys!! this is the second chapter! teehee<3
song- I Built A Friend by Alec Benjamin

play when i tell you!!😇
...
CHAPTER 2
7:02 am
*start music*

     everyone kinda gives her a 'who tf are you' look. i just smile, i think we are gonna be good friends.

"ok class! we have a new student! come introduce yourself dear." Mrs Decklyn said while placing her hands on the new girls shoulders.

i could tell all the guys were interested. i didn't bother me at all though.

the girl seemed very nervous as she looked around for a nice face. as her eyes landed on me, i offered her a friendly smile, this must have made her feel better because she began to talk.

"um h-hi, i am Heather Smith. and i just moved here from Maine." Heather said shyly. i smile and look down at my phone.

i click into snapchat and begin opening and replying to snaps, then i was interrupted by the sound of my name being said.

"hmm, Ms Hendricks? i am giving you a pass to miss next period so you can give Heather a tour!" Mrs Decklyn cheered.

"oh ok." i said while looking back down.

"Heather sweetie, go take that empty seat by Ms Hendricks." the annoyingly loud teacher said pointing to the seat next to me. the brunette walked towards me and sat her bag down.

"hi, uhm... i am heather." she said while looking at me. i look up from my phone to see a friendly smile, i look back at ella who is talking to Jake, then look back to heather, i gotta admit she was super pretty,

"hi! my name is Paisley, a lot of people call me Paisley Rayne because Rayne is my middle name." i let out a small sigh after i finish the long sentence. i ramble when i am nervous, why am i so nervous.

"you are literally perfect. i love your name!" heather laughs.

"uh thanks." i reply. god why am i being so weird. my thoughts get cut if by the bell to go to first period.

"um follow me i gotta give my teacher the slip, then we will go give your teacher yours." i say standing up and walking to history.

"what do you have first period?" i ask heather.

"um, literature." heather reply's with a confused look on her face.

"ok that's right across from the history class, so just go in and tell her what we are doing." i say while showing her to the class room.

"ok" she smiles.

"meet at that water fountain in 5 minutes." i say pointing to a water fountain.

"will do! bye." heather says laughing. i laugh along with her before waking to the history class.

i hand him the pass and he just nods. i make my way out of the classroom and see vinnie.

"someone is late to class" i tease.

"you know it." vinnie laughs while putting his phone in his pocket.

"wait, you are late too! holy shit... PAISLEY IS LATE TO A CLASS!" vinnie yells with a shocked face.

"calm down vincent, i am just giving a friend a tour of the school. now go to class before i beat your ass." i say while punching his shoulder lightly.

"fine!" he laughed while rubbing his "hurt" shoulder. i walk over to the water fountain around the corner and see Heather flirting with jake, bruh?! jake is talking to ella.

i walk over and clear my throat. jake looks at me and i raise my eyebrows. he takes the hint and waves to heather before walking away.

the halls were now almost empty and they were getting quieter. i gesture for heather to start walking with me.

"hey your actually my first friend here you know." heather states hesitantly.

"i am honored to be!" i say with a smile than a laugh.

"hey, i have a youtube channel...and i am filming a vlog today, is it ok if your in it?" i ask.

"of course!" heather reply's while nodding her head. i start to film and introduce her.

i really like heather, she seems very nice!

we knew we'd be friends for ever l. we had so much fun together, we had so much fun. i built a friend.

     after the tour i helped heather find her way to second period. it was now 12:03 and the bell was gonna ring any second for lunch.

this teacher didn't give a shit so we were all on our phones. 

"class dismissed" Mr Rye said. i grabbed my stuff and made my way to my locker. as i was walking up to my locker, there he was, vinnie, god i hate being away from him, even if it's only for 4 periods.

i pick up my pace, once i reach him i go onto my tippy toes and kiss him. "hey shit head" he said while i handed him my books to hold.

"shut up vin" i said while opening my locker. i snatch the books out of his hands and begin to put them in my locker.

he laughs as i struggle to put them in the top shelf. why do i have to be so short?!

"shut it mr." i glared.

"sorry love" he replied putting his arm around me. i grabbed my lunch then his, he only eats if i pack him lunch, so i always do.

we walk to lunch and sit at our regular table with ella and vinnies friends. as we eat i see heather walk by.

vinnie looks at her, his jaw practically drops, i feel my eyes get watery. i look down to hide the fact that such a small action affected me so much.

get it together paisley.

he looked at her like he looks at me. the sparkle in his eyes, there, the attraction in his eyes, there, for both me and heather. i blink as a tear escapes. i quickly wipe my hand across my cheek and say, "excuse me."

i get up and speed walk to the bathroom, i hear ellas footsteps behind me. once i get into the bathroom i let loose. ella hugs me and asks what's wrong. "the way vinnie looked at heather the at he looks at me." i replied.

i am so pathetic.
...

ok guyssss, that's the second chapter. CLIFF HANGERRRR TEEHEE! see you in chapter three. (1048 words)