chapter 15☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the fifteenth chapter! teehee<3
song- Tongue Tied
start now!!<3
...
CHAPTER 15
...
3 weeks later
...

     i have gotten a lot closer with the sway boys and hype house. oh and addison and avani and all those people.

me and my big friend group decided we wanted to spend two weeks in the bahamas.

me, addison, avani, charli, dixie, amelie, madi, kovur, quinton, blake, kio, jaden, josh, bryce, griffin, noah, anthony, vinnie, heather, sienna and jack were all going.

we were leaving tomorrow and i was packing with blake, we just finished clothes and i was helping him with toiletries.

i made us both a list. we were in his bathroom laughing. i was sitting on the counter putting things in his bag. he was just staring at me.

"what?" i asked giggling. "i don't know. your just really cute." he smiled while walking between my legs.

i smiled and leaned in. then we kissed. it was amazing. we made out for a bit. i pulled away for air and said, "that was-." "amazing?" he asked.

"yeah" i laughed. i looked up at him and pecked his lips, then said, "let's keep packing!"

     after 3 hours of packing i made sure all the guys were packed. me and vinnie aren't really talking because he is literally dating heather now.

they were official 2 days ago and haven't told fans yet. vinnie told me in private and i played it cool. but i am actually heartbroken.

how tf is he moving on so fast? i mean me an blake have only made out, no one in the house is getting good sleep because vinnie and heather fuck eachother all night.

it was now 8:21 and me and blake were cuddling on a lounge chair outside. we were laughing and talking.

"hey guys." a female voice greeted.

"ugh" i groaned as heather walked into our sight. no one in the friend group liked her but vinnie insisted that she came with us.

"go away" i sighed.

"fine. paisley?" she said.

"what?" i asked annoyed.

"i just want to be friends again. vinnie broke up with you and moved on. you should do the same because he told me he loved me." she smiled.

"why would i care?" i asked as vinnie walked out.

i looked at vinnie not realizing the amount of sadness there was in that glance.

i quickly jumped up and dragged blake to my room.

"i'm tired. let's watch the vampire diaries!" i said as i climbed under my covers.

"ok whatever you want." he said quietly. i opened my arms and he laid down. i took out my phone and texted the friend group.

i told everyone to set their alarm for 4:45am and to be at the airport by 6:45 since our plane leaves at 7:45.i put my phone down and played with blake's hair. after about 30 minutes i began to doze off.
...

that's it!! (500 words)