chapter 19☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the nineteenth chapter.
teehee<3
song- Electric Love
...
CHAPTER 19
...

we were back at the house having lunch at the dining table. we were all talking and laughing.

i was sitting in blake's lap because we were sharing a towel. we decided to go out to town because it started to rain. we had 5 jeep's rented for all of us.

ok jeep #1 was bryce, addison, kovur, and madi.

in jeep #2 was jack, sienna, noah, and dixie.

in jeep #3 was avani, anthony, griffin, and amelie.

in jeep #4 was me, blake, heather, and vinnie

. in the last jeep was charli, quinton, josh, jaden, and kio.

we all piled into the cars. in the back of ours was me and heather, in the front was vinnie and blake. all the cars had all the doors and covers off. once we made it on a highway i put on 'Electric Love'.

me and heather stuck our heads out of the top and made vinnie take a photo since he wasn't driving. i

t was pretty cute and heather posted it. i could see charli filming a montage of all of the cars on the five lane highway in a row. all the guys were driving and all the girls were standing up.

i waved to charlie's video and stick my tongue out and tossed my head back. i put my arm around heather and we laughed, i guess heather isn't to bad, i still don't like her but she's nice.

we were singing along to the songs and dancing. blake was filming me and laughing. after i little a leaned down and grabbed my polaroid. i reached my head over to blakes and kissed his cheek as i snapped the photo.

"babe i am driving!" he laughed. i pulled away and just screamed 'WOOHOO!'

ugh, i am living the dream. i pulled my phone out and started to film on tiktok. i posted it and it instantly started to blow up.

the drive to the shopping center was like more 20 minutes, and we were already soaked. heather and i were huddled together in the back to seats trying to keep warm.

     we have been shopping for two hours and me and charli ran outside into the rain to take pictures for insta. here is how it turned out.

liked by BlakeGray and 9,927,927 othersCharliDamelio only person i want to do this with🥰 @ PaisleyHendricks

CharliDamelio only person i want to do this with🥰 @ PaisleyHendricks

load comments...^

PaisleyHendricks- thanks best fran💋
| CharliDamelio- love u ms girl💕

Paisleys.Parrot- goalssss🙌🏼

Avani- photo creds😐

DixieDamelio- ok sista and bestie😃
| CharliDamelio- HEY SISTAA