chapter 10☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the tenth chapter! teehee<3
song- You Were Good To Me
just start now!!😇
...
CHAPTER 10
...

me and vinnie grabbed our stuff and raced off the plane. we went to baggage claim and grabbed our bigger bags.

vinnie and i were playing around when i saw girl videoing. vinnie picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, i whispered, "vinnie! there is a girl filming. let's go say hi!"

"fineee" he whines as he puts me down. i get my suitcase and walkover to her. we chat for a bit, vin tells me that josh and blake are here to pick us up.

i hug the girl and say bye. as we were looking around outside i heard my name. i turned and saw blake.

"hey blake" i say jogging up to him and hugging him. once we let go we talked for a bit. i also hugged josh, they were all so much taller than me so i felt like a midget.

we got into the car and headed to sway. i sat in the back with blake. we talked and laughed the whole time. he made a tiktok with a lot of transitions.

the last one i was in! he posted it and immediately the comments were filling up with them shipping us. once we got to sway they showed me to my room. i did it like this.

i also did small collage wall that would get bigger

i also did small collage wall that would get bigger. i also had a chair swing in the corner. i was folding clothes into my dresser as blake sat on the swing.

he stood up and started to make a tiktok. i jumped in and started dancing. i guess he didn't like that because he picked me up by my waist and threw me onto the bed.

he was dying of laughter which made me smile. i stood up on the bed and jumped onto him. he turned so i landed right in his arms. i was laughing so hard at this point and he carried my over to his phone and ended the video.

then he fell back onto the bed so i was straddling him. i laid flat down so i was laying straight. he wrapped his arms around me. in this moment i felt like i had known him for years. we heard a knock on the door and we jumped up. we saw vinnie with his jaw clenched. i quickly started to fold my clothes again.

"want help?" blake asked.

"yeah that would be ni-" i started.

"nope she's good." vinnie said glaring at blake. i looked at blake who looked scared.

"alright vin you can go we're good!" say while placing my hand on his arm. he looked down at me and i smiled.

he nodded then left. i shut the door and turned around to blake. i laughed and ran to jump in him.

we laid in my bed talking while the vampire diaries played. at some point josh and noah had come too.

we were all talking when vinnie came in and instantly look weirded out.

"hey vinnie" josh said.

"uh hey. sorry i am just not used to sharing paisley." he said while jumping to the tiny space left on the bed.

i had my head laid on josh's shoulder and he played with my hair, blake laid on my chest as i played with the rings on his right hand. and noah sat at the foot of the bed in his phone.

i started to laugh really hard after vinnie said that. he wouldn't have to share me if he didn't break up with me... whatever.

"well i'm going to bed." noah said standing up.

"goodnight noah." we all said.

"i'm gonna go to, night guys, and... girl." josh laughed. i threw a pillow at him and he snapped us head back at me.

he picked it up and threw it back.

"asshole!" i yelled. "dickhead" he yelled back. blake moved closer now that we had more room.

i could feel the tention between vin and blake. ugh why is vinnie being so annoying.

"i am tired" i said turning on the LED lights and turning off the TV.

"me too" blake said cuddling into me. i laid my head on his and closed my eyes, well until i heard vinnie clear his throat.

"what vinnie?" i groaned.

"uh um, is blake gonna go?" he asked. i looked down at the snoring blake that back to the annoying vinnie.

"it's not like were gone fuck tonight. he's just sleeping in here. what's wrong with that?" i asked.

"nothing. goodnight" and with that vinnie stormed out of the room.
...

heheheh that's the chapter, i LOVE blake so i might change to blake... (794 words)
edit:
dw it's still a vinnie fan fic🙄🙌🏼