chapter 22☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is chapter 22!
teehee<3
song- Happier
don't start yet!!!
...
CHAPTER 22
...

1 month later

     the rest of the trip was amazing. heather went back to Seattle (where they are from) to see her family. me and blake are doing great.

heather has been gone for about a week and is coming back in two days.

but vinnie has had this one girl named Devy over a lot, in his room, while he is dating heather. if devy and him are in the background of any tiktok's they make us redo them. anyways, back to now.

     i just woke up to blake staring at me. we were now talking and playing on our phones. he pulled out his phone and started to make a tiktok. (2:09 to 2:18) (ur amelie)

likes- 7.2 million
comments- 96.8k
shares- 4.2k

BlakeGray- cuddling instead of GAINZ💪🏽

JoshRichards- simp chain.
| AnthonyReeves- SIMP!!
|| BryceHall- SIMP
||| NoahBeck- SIMP :)
|||| KioCyr- simp.
||||| QGriggs- simp
|||||| PaisleyHendricks- simp<3
||||||| BlakeGray- only for u <3

BaisleyLvr- AWWW I LUV THEMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
| PanniesLove- i miss pannie :(
|| PannieLvr- don't we all?

CharliDamelio- just keep making me feel single. 😐

load other comments...^

start music now!!😇

i came downstairs before blake because he had a zoom meeting for 2 hours with noah.

i was sitting in the dining room on my phone watching the tiktok's with blake when vinnie came in. he pulled it the chair next to me and sat down. he sighed and started, "both your smiles are twice as wide as ours."

"huh?" i started.

"your moving on like i told you to, but you look happier. everything is reminding me of you." he squeaked.

"i am still in love with you. i know i was happier with you." he said as i glanced up, as we made eye contact, there it was, the admiration in his eyes, the love. but i hate to admit it, i am happier, with.......... blake.

"vin, i am happy, with blake. a-and you have heather!" i choked out. of course i still love him, but i also love blake.

vin will always have a special place in my heart, but he isn't the one for me right now.

"i could try to smile and hide the truth, but i know i was happier with you." he sighed.

"vin?" i questioned. "hmm?" he hummed.

"i- i love blake. but maybe someday, you and me will find out way back to eachother. okay?" i ranted.

"if he breaks your heart, like lovers do, just know that i'll be waiting here for you." he finished. and got up, he just got up and left. i sat there astonished, shocked.

why would he break my heart if he still loved me. i guess what poets say is true, "you don't know how much you need someone, until you don't have them." i pulled myself out of my thoughts and went up to my room.

i felt a tear roll down my cheek. of course he admits that he still loves me now, while i am happy with blake. i am so, so, happy. i am truly happier. i jump into my bed and let my thoughts roam.

why?! why now vin?! ughhhhh.

i go into snapchat and look at heathers story. and vinnies. and blake, which is me sleeping hehehehe. anyways, i play on my phone until blake comes in.

"baby!" he says happily and picks me up. i wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. this is what i am wearing.

i laugh as blake spins around

i laugh as blake spins around. i pick my head up from his shoulder and kiss his cheek. he puts me down and i grab his sweatshirt from the floor and put it on. it's just a gray champion one. i grab my phone and follow his downstairs. we plop down on a hammock like this.

we are always out here so we have lots of blankets outside

we are always out here so we have lots of blankets outside. we eventually fell asleep.

we were woken up by water being poured on us. my eyes shot open as i gasped. the sudden movement caused the hammock to tip my way, this meant blake would land on me. i tried to stabilize the hammock as it was about to tip. this didn't work because it just tipped harder. i fell right under the hammock as blake landed to the side.

"BRYCE!!" i yelled.

"shit." he mumbled. i jumped up and chased after him. he ran into the house and turned a sharp corner. as i made that turn i ran into a tall figure.

"fuck, sorry!" i said as i caught my breath.

"paisley? what are you doing?" vinnies deep voice asked. shit, i am not in the mood.

that's the chapter!! (793 words)